Reviews for Harper's Folly
Talmor not Talmur and Domick not Domic
when will you do more? it is very good
Menolly Impressed nine fire lizards not ten. When you do ellipses (... or ***) you generally use three periods or three astrieks.
Remember you spell don't d-o-n-'-t not d-o-n-'-t-' which you seem to be doing. I love your creativity though. While I love reading fantasy, I don't have much creativity with the art of writing or with drawing.
Watch typos. It wouldn't hurt to go over the whole story. For some reason typos and grammar errors always get on my nerves even though I'm forever making them.
I think you should be more clear about goldflight since that is not a thing. Maybe blank's mating flight or the mating flight that secured Ista weyr's leader but not some made up name.
Please check spelling and dates but good story overall. It actually seems likely to be in the books especially if you would use some over complicated words, put them into a more McCaffery style.
Starmage chapter 1 . 3/26
Sorry to point this out, but 'ok' shouldn't have an 'i' after it, and you spelled 'from' 'form'. Other than those infinitesimal (very small) errors, WOW! Astounding story. Many congratulations. Loved it! Anne McCaffrey would be proud.
nancyw1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
love the writing style- so much like Anne's- good work
GingerMockingbird chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Hi, I see that this is kind of an old fic, I don't know if you read your reviews anymore, but I just wanted to say that this was beautiful and I really enjoyed it. Beautiful and perfect, seriously. :)
wendums chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I have enjoyed this little story. Thanks
wendums chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I thought Meloney had a fair of firelizards.(11 or 9). Nice start. I will give my 'reader' opinion at the end as this is an older fic. Thanks
D. M. Domini chapter 2 . 3/25/2011

Still my favorite Pern fic.
Amylia chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
hey, I'm interested to see what you have here, and your style is good, but just a note... Robinton wouldn't have seasickness, he's sailed quite a lot before he met Menolly (see the Master Harper of Pern).

He even guided a ship through some pretty nasty storms, and afterwards his new wife (Kasia) who had been sailing with him succumbed to a resulting illness.
gracemis chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Thanks for sharing this lovely story about two of my favorite harpers.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »