Reviews for Harper's Folly
I loved it. You caught the flavor and cadence of Anne herself. Please write more and perhaps in-vision your own world; as alive as Pern is for so many of us.
Nice start! I'm looking forward to the rest!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Talmor not Talmur and Domick not Domic
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
when will you do more? it is very good
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Menolly Impressed nine fire lizards not ten. When you do ellipses (... or ***) you generally use three periods or three astrieks.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Remember you spell don't d-o-n-'-t not d-o-n-'-t-' which you seem to be doing. I love your creativity though. While I love reading fantasy, I don't have much creativity with the art of writing or with drawing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Watch typos. It wouldn't hurt to go over the whole story. For some reason typos and grammar errors always get on my nerves even though I'm forever making them.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
I think you should be more clear about goldflight since that is not a thing. Maybe blank's mating flight or the mating flight that secured Ista weyr's leader but not some made up name.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Please check spelling and dates but good story overall. It actually seems likely to be in the books especially if you would use some over complicated words, put them into a more McCaffery style.
Words-Math-Happiness chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Sorry to point this out, but 'ok' shouldn't have an 'i' after it, and you spelled 'from' 'form'. Other than those infinitesimal (very small) errors, WOW! Astounding story. Many congratulations. Loved it! Anne McCaffrey would be proud.
nancyw1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
love the writing style- so much like Anne's- good work
GingerMockingbird chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Hi, I see that this is kind of an old fic, I don't know if you read your reviews anymore, but I just wanted to say that this was beautiful and I really enjoyed it. Beautiful and perfect, seriously. :)
wendums chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I have enjoyed this little story. Thanks
wendums chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I thought Meloney had a fair of firelizards.(11 or 9). Nice start. I will give my 'reader' opinion at the end as this is an older fic. Thanks
D. M. Domini chapter 2 . 3/25/2011

Still my favorite Pern fic.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »