Reviews for Lament
Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow, that last part was wonderful. I was smiling.

Although, I'm glad to say Sayu won't die in your actual story...
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Interesting. Love the emotions in this fic.
Deathly Noted chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I agree with your decision to cut this from NSSAA, because it would have totally thrown off the flow and mood of the story, but this piece is nevertheless well-written, in-character, and works quite well as a one-shot about Sayu's death. I enjoyed it very much. Please update NSSAA soon!
Duomi chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Yes, I see how this is very out of canon. But it's understandably OOC for Light- I like his weird reaction to Sayu's death though, it seemed like how he might be in that situation. Still, for sort of an AU thing it's nice. And also I read through all the chapters in NSSAA today and missed it already...
Martina chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Hi! what a wonderful fic! I love our A to Z series, but this one is so good for so many reasons... pst! it says : sister's wedding" instead of sister's funeral! we! do i get a cookie for getting thata? hahaha! can I ask for more? Goodbye!

Martina

Your faithful fan!

(old letter style!)
Enma Ai chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
i love it...it was sad at the end..back to his prison

that somehow have such a depressing and sad feel to it (

and i feel that Light would react that way to the death of a family member..confused about why he doesn't feel sad over it

because in his honest state, he probably won't be acting all devastated
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Oh god. It was OOC, but still, it was so wonderfully bittersweet.

M.

Absolutely lovely.
LadyKadaj chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
OMG. Deeply deeply disturbing yet I love it... Is it too much to ask for a sequel :X
quatrerw462 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Love it!
frigginA chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Aww that's so sad and kinda depressing. T_T I was hoping he would at least cry a little. I loved this...and ur other fics too _. U certainly hav a knack at writing stories XD
Ryuuzaki-hugs chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Squee! I'm glad you posted this. Even if no one else reads this, I was happy to read it. I hope you will still keep updating NSSAA though 3