Reviews for Anything but Normal
miss awesome chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
umm that was a bit weird but cool!

im sooo tellin al my friends to read this
mickinzee chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
finish it!finish it!finish it!please i want to read it ALL!oh and very good by the way.
therealdork chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
wowza loved it !plz update!
labstractl chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
o miss claret seems like trouble... fun trouble too lol im sure itll rustle some of the Cullen's feathers
I'm A Bitch You've Been Warned chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Is it over?
Ashley Greene chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
NO! Why? i was so getting in to it! Please finish it!
debcripps chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
I really like your story. It is well written. I'm looking forward to reading more.
ElleG20 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Aww this is the last chapter i will read 2night not fair. I wonder is Mr. Christopher bringing in a little something to shcool. Like I dont know the green eyed girl that haunts Sonny's dreams/ Well I guess I'll find out next time. Can't wait till the next chapter. Oh yeah I meant to tell you your grammar has improved. No flames from me only praise as a matter of fact I think you deserve a great big cookie. Till next time.
ElleG20 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
There always seems to be a Jessica in every school. I hope Sonny makes a friend at least that would be somethung normal in his life. Well on with the story can't wait for the next chappy. Till I review again Muhahahaha.
ElleG20 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was a very cute first Chapter.I wonder who the girl is tha Sonny saved. I wonder if that will be his true love and maybe the only reason he was growning up was so he could be the same age as that girl is now so they could be together forever or maybe his ageing will stop at 18. If being able to age is his power shouldn't he be able to control it by nkow? Well can't wait to see what happens next. I think i'll review every chapter i know how you Authors love your reviews. LOL till next review
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
really good
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
that was really good
karolinacullen chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
aw edward and bella are so cute.

ahha good chapter, i liked it.
teenlee chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
aww. this is so cute. Sonny's 1st day. well. i hope he meets that girl again. she sounds awesome. update soon! :]
Insane Malkavian chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
I'm so glad your writing a sequel! I love it so far. :) Keep up the good work!