Reviews for I Have Called You Friend
Kyo12591 chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
So did you kill off Deidara? Just a question I wasn't sure of, and who is the secret person? lol great chapter I really love the Itachi Sakura moments here, you could so easily switch this over to Itachi Sakura any time you wished lol it makes it all the more amusing to do it that way ne? lol Okay I'll come back and read more later got to sleep or I won't be able to read more at all lol. Hopefully my darn internet doesn't shut off before then darn thing lol till next review.

Kyo12591 chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
This chapter for some reason amuses me.

Kyo12591 chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I'm sorry about your da I know me being sorry isn't going to help anything but still. I am sorry for your loss.

Kyo12591 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
:) I haven't reviewed in a few chapters didn't want you to think I forgot to just figured I'd give you a breaks and your fic is just too darn interesting to stop to review lol but I figured I'd be nice and do it anyway!

Thus far very interesting! So karin has Sasuke under some sort of mind thingy and he doesn't remember things as he should I suppose that's where it's going ne?

Kyo12591 chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG It is such a shame this has to be Sakura Sasuke! Please write a fic similar to this with Itachi Sakura pleasse? I beg of you! I don't care how long it takes! I will wiat forever if I have to just to read a fic like that! But if you don't want to darn it I'll just have to keep trying myself lol. One way or another I will get the fic I keep looking for be it author of your skill or my own writing lol. It's my ninja way.

I enjoyed this moment it made me smile like Kisame flashing all my teeth even if they aren't pointy XD

Your so talented! I enjoy every moment reading your fic! I haven't ever felt the need to sit here and read all of anything for hours on end! I haven't even went to bed it's 9am now! I love your stories I really do it's awesome.

Kyo12591 chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
:D This is the best chapter thus far! I had a fanboy moment. I was like OMGOMG Sakura lept at Itachi! XDDD It was awesssommmee! You could so turn this into Itachi Sakura and I would love you.

I wish you would write more Itachi Sakura after all I would seriously love you for it XDD

You after all are the author I have been looking for for a very long time. I have for three years searched for one person who could write this well and draw me in and you have done thus thank you very much, be sure to know I will read all of your stories even if it takes me a while because this darn need I have for sleep.

Kyo12591 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
HAHA! I enjoy Itachi's personality it makes me smile really it does :D It just seems so amused by everything it amuses me that he's amuses so easily lol cause I am too. :) I really like this fic so far. I also love how you make Sakura as strong as she is because she doesn't get enough love.

Kyo12591 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
DUNDUNDUN! Exciting right off the bat I like it! I like how Itachi goes after Sakura maybe because I enjoy ItaSakura lol no matter how weird people say it is I love the couple perhaps simply because they look good together or because they are both my favorite characters in Naruto lol.

Kyo12591 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
:D Yeah more Itachi! I hope you don't kill him this time _; He seems a bit more I don't know...but he seems better here and thus maybe he won't be killed off in the end or to come, hopefully we get to keep Itachi around just because I love Itachi to death as my favorite male character in Naruto.

You have such good views on everything in Naruto i like how you keep the plot line of Naruto but add twits in of your own it's cool, I enjoy it. I'm shocked I haven't found you before on here or I would have defiantly read more of your stories before hand!

Sibrael chapter 26 . 3/2/2011
Please finish this story! It was going so well!
I.Kinda.Like.You chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
:O how did this i never read this fic when it was in my favorite for years!
shinez4u chapter 26 . 11/26/2010
Oh My Goodness...

YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO FINISH THIS FANFIC!

Sorry for being so demanding, but you've left me on the edge of my seat and I want a happy ending!

So pretty please, with a cherry on top!

Much thanks!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 26 . 10/16/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Astronema Fan KO-35 chapter 26 . 9/27/2010