Reviews for I Have Called You Friend
Kyo12591 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
:) I haven't reviewed in a few chapters didn't want you to think I forgot to just figured I'd give you a breaks and your fic is just too darn interesting to stop to review lol but I figured I'd be nice and do it anyway!

Thus far very interesting! So karin has Sasuke under some sort of mind thingy and he doesn't remember things as he should I suppose that's where it's going ne?

Kyo12591 chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG It is such a shame this has to be Sakura Sasuke! Please write a fic similar to this with Itachi Sakura pleasse? I beg of you! I don't care how long it takes! I will wiat forever if I have to just to read a fic like that! But if you don't want to darn it I'll just have to keep trying myself lol. One way or another I will get the fic I keep looking for be it author of your skill or my own writing lol. It's my ninja way.

I enjoyed this moment it made me smile like Kisame flashing all my teeth even if they aren't pointy XD

Your so talented! I enjoy every moment reading your fic! I haven't ever felt the need to sit here and read all of anything for hours on end! I haven't even went to bed it's 9am now! I love your stories I really do it's awesome.

Kyo12591 chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
:D This is the best chapter thus far! I had a fanboy moment. I was like OMGOMG Sakura lept at Itachi! XDDD It was awesssommmee! You could so turn this into Itachi Sakura and I would love you.

I wish you would write more Itachi Sakura after all I would seriously love you for it XDD

You after all are the author I have been looking for for a very long time. I have for three years searched for one person who could write this well and draw me in and you have done thus thank you very much, be sure to know I will read all of your stories even if it takes me a while because this darn need I have for sleep.

Kyo12591 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
HAHA! I enjoy Itachi's personality it makes me smile really it does :D It just seems so amused by everything it amuses me that he's amuses so easily lol cause I am too. :) I really like this fic so far. I also love how you make Sakura as strong as she is because she doesn't get enough love.

Kyo12591 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
DUNDUNDUN! Exciting right off the bat I like it! I like how Itachi goes after Sakura maybe because I enjoy ItaSakura lol no matter how weird people say it is I love the couple perhaps simply because they look good together or because they are both my favorite characters in Naruto lol.

Kyo12591 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
:D Yeah more Itachi! I hope you don't kill him this time _; He seems a bit more I don't know...but he seems better here and thus maybe he won't be killed off in the end or to come, hopefully we get to keep Itachi around just because I love Itachi to death as my favorite male character in Naruto.

You have such good views on everything in Naruto i like how you keep the plot line of Naruto but add twits in of your own it's cool, I enjoy it. I'm shocked I haven't found you before on here or I would have defiantly read more of your stories before hand!

Sibrael chapter 26 . 3/2/2011
Please finish this story! It was going so well!
I.Kinda.Like.You chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
:O how did this i never read this fic when it was in my favorite for years!
shinez4u chapter 26 . 11/26/2010
Oh My Goodness...

YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO FINISH THIS FANFIC!

Sorry for being so demanding, but you've left me on the edge of my seat and I want a happy ending!

So pretty please, with a cherry on top!

Much thanks!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 26 . 10/16/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 26 . 9/27/2010
please update soon.
Gekkou Hana chapter 26 . 9/10/2010
Please update!
delirious0ne chapter 26 . 8/30/2010
Ohhh I hope you finish this story! It's been about a year since your last update and this story is near it's end. Please please update and finish it ) it was a great read so far getting your point of view of the story across. I'll be waiting for the ending!
Hazel817 chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
Wow... That was really awkward... :P
Kurayamino Hasu - Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Nice story, brings out the complexity of each characer.
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »