Reviews for I Have Called You Friend
Strings of a Puppet chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
the suspense! the illusion was necessary. sasuke is so selfish. sakura shouldn't be a sacrifice.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
I got chills when I read, "Wrong Uchiha."
Strings of a Puppet chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
I do wish the chapters were longer.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
I no longer dislike Karin, but what she did to Sakura. Ugh.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
I hoped writing was helpful to you in your personal life at the time. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
What! He welcomes her to his team? It would be infuriating if the reason was based solely on her strength and wanting to use her to get to Itachi.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
Gah, it won't be long before she came right to him? Sakura is stronger. I hope this leaves a lasting impression on Sasuke not to mess with her.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
I really thought it was Sasuke and his team...well, played. Pakkun is easily a lovable character. I wish he was talked about more in other fics.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
I like the interactions between Itachi, Kisame, and Sakura. It seems so natural.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
I love Sai. I love Kisame. I love that Itachi may have a thing for her. I love everything so far.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
First, I love your writing of Kakashi. So true to his character. Also, that was both dumb and amazing that Sakura went for Itachi after what he said. How dare he!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
With the manga concluded, I thought it would be difficult to read stories that were written in the early years of this fandom again. It's the opposite. I quite remember how mostly everyone felt and pondered about Itachi's motives. This chapter did a wonderful job recalling those feelings.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
This is getting exciting!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 4/27/2016