Reviews for I Have Called You Friend
Ceridwen-sama chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
.Gosh!

Honestly, I've passed this many times in my hunt for a good SasuSaku. I never really thought it would be this interesting.

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say.. and even though it's just the beggining I love it! xD
Raina1 chapter 28 . 6/3/2012
This chapter goes against 's chapter content guidelines. I suggest you tack it on the end of chapter 27 to avoid possible conflicts.
bananachip91 chapter 28 . 6/1/2012
hey thanks so much for not dropping this story :) and... good luck with your release ok? see ya!
JaggerMania chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
wow! really good story! the plot is very interesting!

_jaggermania_
Allysarian chapter 27 . 6/1/2012
Omg the ending is gone O.O I mean, it was a kind if... sparse. Lacking in comparison to the others (no offense meant! But in the interest of full disclosure, it seemed way rushed) but not /too/ bad! It was an ending, at least. But now it has gone - and for some time, too, I have been checking up on it - and I am sad. All good stories need an ending, and this was a very good story. Sort of AU, I guess, what with all the revelations in the last so-many arcs... But still a good story!

I was hoping your intent was to edit it... But it has been so long now May we have our ending back? Any ending?

Allysarian
hazelberry chapter 27 . 5/28/2012
Is the story finished? I read all the chapters in one day(that's how great it was). Anyways, update soon (if the story isn't already finished).
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
I'm looking forward to the next chapter

Update soon!
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 27 . 4/30/2012
This is really good, but is this the last chapter? Did you take down the one after it? I really want to know if this the end or not.
NejiSakuKiba chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
whattt i dont nder stand is this the lst chapter nooooo i hope not i spent most of the day reading this story (
LilithiaRW chapter 27 . 4/12/2012
THIS IS SOOOO GOOD! I'm sure you've heard this before but THIS IS GREAT! AWESOME! STUPENDOUS! You are a wonderful storyteller! I love this! Except that i got depressed when the others were dying (especially Itatchi) Instant favorite! I am sorry this story isn't longer, but I will be reading all of your stories after this. I wish I could write as well as you.
The Despotic One chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Itachiiiiiii, just steal her away for yourself! :3 I'd really prefer you over Sasuke anyday, but you just had to die :C didn't you!
Fuyutsuki Kasumi chapter 27 . 2/29/2012
Wow! I loved it! Nice job!

Continues? *-*
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 27 . 2/25/2012
Oh i loved the story, congrats D
MangaLover24 chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
sorry but the ending kinnddda suckeddddd / ik it was hard to finish and all but you should have given the ending your everything for making all of your readers wait for so long! it was pretty clear you got really lazy in making this a high, or even good quality ending. you are capable of a lot better!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 1/27/2012