Reviews for I Have Called You Friend
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
Yo...where's the last chap? I don't mean to be rude though...

And what's the name of your original novel that published? I like your writing style, so I think I'll like you book. :)

Did something happen or something? DX
The One Who Is All chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Hi! Great story so far, but I just wanted to infor you that Krin's hair is red, not black. Sorry just wanted to tell you!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 27 . 7/21/2012
I liked reading this story a lot.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/3/2012
Wth? Don't go! I love you! Please don't leave fanfiction!
Tokki Angelz chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Please update soon !
I can't wait to know what happens next - I only wish canon Sasuke was like this ...
Good luck with your book
Rubyia chapter 27 . 6/14/2012
Congratulations in publishing an official book! Although your retirement from fanfiction would be sad, all your readers and fans are happy for you.

The suspense is killing me! Danzo requesting a Uchiha's presence is never a good thing. I read this entire story in one (lonely) day. I love this story. I don't usually read SasuSaku stories because Sasuke usually comes off as a "Prince Charming" of Japanese fairy tales and is way too OOC. However, your story had just the right amount of evil, douche baggery. Thank You for updating!

We'll miss you dearly!
Ceridwen-sama chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
.Gosh!

Honestly, I've passed this many times in my hunt for a good SasuSaku. I never really thought it would be this interesting.

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say.. and even though it's just the beggining I love it! xD
Raina1 chapter 28 . 6/3/2012
This chapter goes against 's chapter content guidelines. I suggest you tack it on the end of chapter 27 to avoid possible conflicts.
bananachip91 chapter 28 . 6/1/2012
hey thanks so much for not dropping this story :) and... good luck with your release ok? see ya!
JaggerMania chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
wow! really good story! the plot is very interesting!

_jaggermania_
Allysarian chapter 27 . 6/1/2012
Omg the ending is gone O.O I mean, it was a kind if... sparse. Lacking in comparison to the others (no offense meant! But in the interest of full disclosure, it seemed way rushed) but not /too/ bad! It was an ending, at least. But now it has gone - and for some time, too, I have been checking up on it - and I am sad. All good stories need an ending, and this was a very good story. Sort of AU, I guess, what with all the revelations in the last so-many arcs... But still a good story!

I was hoping your intent was to edit it... But it has been so long now May we have our ending back? Any ending?

Allysarian
hazelberry chapter 27 . 5/28/2012
Is the story finished? I read all the chapters in one day(that's how great it was). Anyways, update soon (if the story isn't already finished).
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
I'm looking forward to the next chapter

Update soon!
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 27 . 4/30/2012
This is really good, but is this the last chapter? Did you take down the one after it? I really want to know if this the end or not.
NejiSakuKiba chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
whattt i dont nder stand is this the lst chapter nooooo i hope not i spent most of the day reading this story (
1,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »