Reviews for I Have Called You Friend
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
So Itachi knew of his fate since Sasuke was still a child? Must be very disapointed at his brother...

You know I could've been first post if my oni-baka hadn't caught me awake past my curfew... well, ja!
Purplecherry5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Oh...I like, I like! must have more chepters soon...But must wait also. Bummer. Oh well, when ever you have that free time from your company, type person, TYPE! Pwez? Well, off to read even MORE of your masterpeices! -chan
darklace15 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
AH! I'm so excited to read this story-it looks like its going to be awesome, just like all of your other ones. I really like the premise. OOh...I can't wait!
hurotias chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
vey interesting plot..You got my attention with this prologue, and I can't wait to see what you will make of it :)
HokiPoki1213 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
OH! I'm liking this! I'm looking forward to reading Chapter One!
tarzi-kins chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
My, GOD, I wish the next chapter was up!

Seriously. This is, like, the best prologue I've ever read. XD
sillimiss chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
well...you have me hooked! i can't wait for the next chapter. i hope its as good as your other three stories!

missy
furryhatlover2543 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I love it!

You write so awesomely!

Can't wait for Chapter 1!
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
this is gonna be good, I can tell. It just keeps me haning on so plz continue!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
woah. that was good. itachi isn't really gonna kill sasuke right? oh you should make team sasuke go to konoha and make sakura and karin rivals. that would be cool.
iirongirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
wow, sounds really interesting!

can't wait for more. is this suppose to go with the current manga? seems like it, and i look forward to more. creative writing style.

anyhow, update whenever you can :)

shattz.