Reviews for I Have Called You Friend
ryndc-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I love how the story makes it sound ike Itachi is the good guy, and I would really like to see how you write about the new characters in the manga
Purplecherry5 chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
WHAT THE FLIPPERS IS ITACHI THINKING? And PWEZ no KarinxSasuke, I would die if you did that! But I know you wouldn't, BUT IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT...then just no! DON'T! But I liked it, hope you can up-date with the spare time you have! This sounds interisting so far! ( I can just tell I spelt something wrong in this review...) BTW: It's not done, but tehehe *does Hinata's finger pose* can you check out my new site? It's not done so far, but can you pre-view it and tell me what you think? It's called: NarutoFanFictionLoversAndMore. . Hope you like it if you check it out!
furryhatlover2543 chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Holy crap!

What are you going to do?

Update soon plz!

Is Itachi sick minded or something?
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Nice! :)
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Revenge for Zabuza? Too bad. I miss Zabuza and Haku... gah, I hate Karin!

I wonder why Itachi wants to have Naruto while with Sasuke. Another one of his tests maybe?

Hm, I was hoping for a more eventful chapter but this is still really great! Sorry that my review is flat out boring... I'm just lazy- well, more lazy than normal right now.

Update soon (please)
i.death-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
ohmygodpleaseno, don't tell me SAKURA's going to get kidnapped. nononono...

You're going to kill of Itachi, aren't you? No! I mean, he killed the clan for a REALLY noble reason, right? So he doesn't deserve to die.

Sorry, I just have this soft spot for the elder Uchiha.

Excuse me for my rambing, but you have to update soon.
sillimiss chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
yay you updated. i can't wait for the next chapter!
Nyaro chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
AGH. cliffhanger. XD

I read your last story, Enemy of My Enemy and liked it a lot, but I was too lazy to review (sorries!). But I figure since you do good stuff and I'll probably keep reading whatever you put out, I should say hi! If I don't review all the time, sorry in advance, but that doesn't mean I'm not reading. I'll try to be better about reviewing, promise! :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Oh, SHIT! What's Itachi planning? Oh, I thought it was mentioned that Suigetsu didn't really care that Zabuza and Haku r dead. (Well, that's what my friends back in Japan say.) Can u help me understand it a bit better?
BellePrague chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Can't wait for the next update!
darklace15 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
hoho! i'm almost giggling from anticipation. i really like the description of sakura keeping watch, about how she loves to watch the stars. so pretty...yay!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
oho. i know. itachi's gonna kidnap sakura as bait for naruto AND sasuke, isn't he?
Fiercest chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
oh boy... cant wait for the next chaper...

sakuras the kkey isnt she? she hasnt been as important to the manga as she should be as a membe of team 7 (in my opinion) so there has to be something important about her later on neh? what do you think? thats why i write so much about her, shes an interesting character after sasuke leaves so anyways update soon! cant wait
SnickyPop chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
ohh boy, what COULD itachi be thinking. I'm gonna give it a guess, for fun :] hm...since the next chapter is called unbridles fury, i think that sakura is going to get mad at itachi for doing something...like changing into sasuke and trying to seduce her or something, lol :D haha, great chap, update soon so i can see how off my guess is!
moodiful819 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
This is a very good idea. I love your style and the story so far and it's given me inspiration for me to write the fic I planned, but then again, I ahve to finish the fics I'm working on now. Too many ideas! troublesome.
1,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »