Reviews for Foolish Games
WinterWars chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
... Feelings? Hah, I didn't need those anyway. -assumes foetal position in the corner.i
smexyforever chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I Absolutely Adore Both of these Kimi/Kabu pieces, even if its angst.

They so Rule! 5/5.

Hope you will write more in the future...
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aw...T_T This made me cry. It's so sweet and sad, and it has the tragedy of unspoken love. Beautiful!
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Another excellent oneshot. The two really are great either alone or together. Kimimaro does get more royally screwed than any other anime character I know, it sucks because he's so cool. Great work!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I loved it! You get a 5 and up! Again loved it!
niver chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Five. Definitely a five.

That was amazing.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Wow... Great job.
Sephielya J. Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/27/2007

*.*

So much love! I'm so weak for this pairing. They're so bitter-sweet incarnet. Oh lord, I love this fic, sad as it is! Made me want to cry! ;_; I wrote a fic for these two XD So that at least they got one confusing time together
FROG PRINC3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
i wish i have a love like that. kimimaro is so sad...gah! cry! i love this story cause it's so beautiful but i hate it cause it's so tragic! wah!

i give you 5 -no, 10...110, yeah...and a hug cause you're so good.
Guardian-Nightshade chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
that was awsom I cryed it was sad I loved it
fiore777 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Such a tragically sweet story form Kimimaro's PoV, I really enjoyed it. And so, 5/5!
La Loba de Mibu chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is so beautiful! I've never read Kimi/Kabu before, but this is just so incredible I could just get hooked on this pairing. I love Kimimaro also, I wish he had had a bit more time in the series; he's such a tragic character. That's why it's so great to find such beautifully written fics about him. It keeps him alive, you know? This was wonderful!