Reviews for The Highwayman
zero09q chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
aw I hope she keeps her promised
Lampyridae92 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
My favourite poem! I know all 17 verses by heart - But I couldn't help notice that you didn't give her the name Bess like in the poem. But hey, it's creative ;)
HarunoRin chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
geez I'm full on crying at this!

I love the poem, and I love what you did with it but I can't stop sobbing xD damn
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
M... let's see...

You killed Rukia. You killed Ichigo. You killed someone of the bad guys. Your a serial killer!

And yey, I have to say I enjoyed this story. Well done.
Jerkess chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Oh my. To say I loved it would be an understatement.

I LOVE IT.

M, I don't know what to say. It's just so overwhelming. One of my favorite poems from literature, paired with my favorite couple of all time...

Rukia's bittersweet choice and Ichigo's inevitable end were just so heart rending. History was already complete when you named this peace thus, but that didn't mean us readers could stop hoping. Indeed, the epilogue presented us with renewed hope. Byakuya's grim revenge, Renji's lonely fate...and then Ichigo and Rukia's afterlife love.

It was beautifully written. I hope you don't ever stop writing IchiRuki.
Jerkess chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Oh yay! I just took the AP euro exam this may...and the whole Hitler and Robespierre thing is pure crack up for me. I'm still reading this fic, so I'll comment more on its awesomeness when I finish, kay?
Averal chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
This story is just great. I love it. And I love the song. Great ending. Everything great. :)
Star Garden chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
AW... this was a sweet story. It was a nice adaptation to 'the highwayman' poem.
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
HEY!

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!

I have just read the poem called the highwayman, and let me tell you, you did and awesome job writing this story, i loved it, and let me also tell you, when my la teacher said we would be reading this peom i was so happy cause i had read this before!

i got a 100% on the assignment!

U ROCK!
Cassie Studios chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Yay, so great. I've been following your story since the very beginning. I really like your writing style. It's not so simple as in many other fics, and you actually make an effort to use varied vocabulary. Good for you! Have you ever considered becoming a writer? :)

Anyway, a superb story. It's pleasant to read it and the plot (even if you took it from the song) is quite nice. You've done well, you deserve a heap of cookies! (shows the heap)

Keep on writing, because you're doing a great job there.
Monday the 14th chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
HAHA, I still like it, despite the tragic ending.
Hearii chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
This story was absoulutely brilliant. So original, though not in the plot but the actual scenes. Some people may think it was stupid to skip over all of the lovey-dovey gunk in between Ichigo and Rukia in the beginning (because, honestly, it is fun to write and sometimes to read), but I thought it was genius. The characters weren't devolped into ones with intricate and long-winded pasts and to me it gave the whole story a ghostly feel. I don't know though - it may just be me.
FireyFlames chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
That was really beautiful. I loved the ending. Usually I don't like melancholy tragic things, but this one was, indeed, an exception.
Monday the 14th chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
Now Ichigo dies as well? Wh- I guess it's better this way, but you better add that not-so-depressive-chapter soon, or this really-depressive-chapter is going to get to me.

Update! Come on, you know you want to;)
Monday the 14th chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Poor Rukia. I'm sure Ichigo will go insane when he hears!