Reviews for Getting What's Yours
Noodles The Nope Cat Of Doom chapter 43 . 8/5/2014
can u make another one pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez TT
Noodles The Nope Cat Of Doom chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
LOL y is the whole chapter in bold XD
Noodles The Nope Cat Of Doom chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
aww cute first chapter 3
4evaconfuzzled chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
dang the clay pot doesn't even have 1 mark. I LIKE THAT. :) InuxKag forever!
Wolfangel 93 chapter 43 . 12/5/2009
Very cute loved the story. :)I've always thought that it would be cute for Kagome and Inuyasha to be togetrher. Kekyo and Inuyasha never are the right fit.

:]
Anime Freak456 chapter 12 . 10/21/2009
how can magome have home work its the middle of summer?
Funkette chapter 43 . 12/19/2008
haha so cute x3
Funkette chapter 26 . 12/19/2008
lol love the story, its cute. (i've finished reading it and decided to comment on this one part)

'She moved her hair over and looked at the mark'

lol D: isn't the mark on her neck? How is she able to look at her neck without a mirror xD i know i can't :] i just thought it was something i should point out for readers sake ;) its ok. i'm just very observant :] and if anything, a little silly mess up here and there make the story even better. that's what i think :] in any case the story is fabulous(xD) and you are on my mental list for the (sadly)few fanfic authors that can actually write a inuyasha fic successfully. that's my current search an inuyasha story worth reading. if anyone has any suggestions then I suggest you tell me so i can read it :] it doesn't matter how old it is. if you see my favorites then i have stories dating back to 2006(probably). xD well it was nice reviewing and reading your story. i read this story quite a while ago.. when you were still writing it i believe ;) so who knows? maybe i already reviewed xD. and i also want to praise you for completing a story. something i can't seem to do. (i have a disturbing writers block so huge its pathetic) :] well i guess this it goodbye.

p.s. feel free to reply. give me some motivation to check my e-mail ;)

-Savy
inukag-lover1600 chapter 43 . 8/4/2008
aw, that was nice.
haji chapter 34 . 8/1/2008
aw how cute
Lilypool chapter 43 . 5/26/2008
Hey this storyline was awesome!
Kagomerocks08 chapter 42 . 1/21/2008
wow it was very good long but good. you should try lemons. I have a story that is not compete yet but check it out I need some ideas. thanks
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 43 . 11/20/2007
this was so good omg it was so sad to see this finish just like that TT but i can live so good bye for now
kyoskitten14 chapter 43 . 11/16/2007
This was a really good story! I loved it!
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 43 . 11/8/2007
Oh...it's over...WAH! Make more stories!