Reviews for Lady of the Earth 3: Intermission
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 3/8
This is great so far I only hope there is more to read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You really need to finish this story. I love it.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
UGAgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
great story so far. you've done a wonderful job with it.
LadyAlera chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I liked this chapter, I really hope that Sesshomaru gets saved soon. Keep writing, hopefully I get to read the next chapter soon!

LadyAlera(Sam)
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
You didn't say how many reviews you need before you continue on in a sequel, or if this is just a one-shot, or if it's a story, or what!
SengetsuPwnzU chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
im pretty sure it was months ago but happy delated b-day i just turned 15 too so awsome! please, PLEASE write more to this i love it so much.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
you should continue with this! this is really good by the way _
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I love it!
Ella Sunn chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
happy belated b-day and dude summer vaca! cant wait for the next one to come
passion assassin chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
hey

i skipped a lot of the story 'cuz i couldnt keep up with the characters-gomen. uh...i dont like the pairings, sorry. inutashio...cant he get back together with his mate? and cant miroku and sango be together? and when kagome kills her beast, can she be mortal? and, like, stay that way since she's like that in the movies and stuff? please? and will she even be able to kill her beast? ok, you dont have to use this, but i'm gonna make a suggestion anyways

suggestion(s)- sesshy tames kagome's beast. he falls in love with the tamed beast. something bad happens to human kagome. sesshyinukagome. not so many lemons. (even tho there wasnt too many, but still, you're my friend you know what i mean)

~sesshy's ONLY lover

oh ya- if you have a lot of fanfics, where are the rest? and PLEASE start the oneshot you said you would start. arigato
SimplyBit chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
OMG! THAT BITCH! She should die! Happy belated birthday..I just found out anyway my birthday is in less than a month(May, 11) and I was wondering if you could update by then for a preasent?Please?..anyway I love this stroys) tri-thingy i forgot the name but I really like it...anyway UPDATE SOON!
HelloCandy chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Congrats DG15 now that summer is around the coroner you can update more so please do and hurry check out my stories as well