Reviews for I Regret to Inform You
R.U. Lisnin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awesome story!
loststolenandfound chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Aaahh this was amazing! I loved this story... Almost wish it was longer! :-) hope you keep writing.. Will check out your other fics too :))) thanks!
Beth Becker chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I have to say, the CSI stories are a lot better than the show itself!

Loved this! It was really good :-)

Beth xx
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Awesome story. I actually forgot I was reading it on a page because I could see it in my head. I wish I knew what happened to that guy, and if he had actually killed his daughter. I feel so bad for Danny now, having to tell other people about the deaths of their loved ones and being paranoid. Can't really blame him. Great story!
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Honest to goodness Danny Whumping- that's what I like to see! D Great job! D _

Sparky
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
very nice!
gambitsfox chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I thought this one was brilliant. Very much how I would picture Danny and Mac handling this story.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Poor Danny! I liked the story and the fact that you kept the story characters the same as thier tv characters...some don't do that!
unmatterable chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
yay! finally there's another csi ny fic by you - and what a sweet whumping tale :) ...i like the shortness of the story, mac's kindness, that the man wasn't just mourning but like really mad. (also mr. williams & danny in the same roon kinda reminded me of a 'house' episode i recently saw)

[i hope there will be much more csi ny fanfiction (soon?) - although the sga stories are nice, it's not my fandom at all...]

thanks for writing this!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Oh, poor Danny :(.

I imagine it's never a welcome part of the job, but I think Williams takes the prize! Great Danny characterisation as he considered his feelings on informing loved ones and also considered the possible reactions of those bereaved people. I don't think he could've seen Williams coming though. That was some serious whumping, so I was relieved to see Danny all recovered at the end.

I liked Mac in this, how he wanted to get the story first so that he could be an ally against IAB if necessary. I also liked how he vowed to himself that Danny wouldn't be kept in the same room as Williams for a second longer than necessary. I have to say that that was just adding insult to injury (quite literally in this case)!

It was good to see that Danny was still able to go into that room to tell the next person of their loss, that he didn't let his near-fatal experience stop him from doing his job.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Holy...well, that's ONE scenario I don't think anyone deserves. I can't believe Mr. Williams...I'm with Danny, I think he was involved in his kid's death. Poor Danny...that close to death. You managed to describe the incident and aftermath very well, I could see this.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Nice change of pace to see an NY ff from you! Your Ny fics are are equally brillent. Loved the different angle for whumping -it worked wonderfully!
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Yay, you're back doing NY fanfics! I liked how you really took a different angle for an equal opportunity Danny whumping. Also, I liked Mac's role alot too. Great job, I hope this means you'll be writing some more NY fics!
heidi chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
a very good story ! Very well written ! Of course I am also glad that you did a CSI NY story again. Your CSI NY stories are absolutely my favourite stories and i hope you will soon start a new one!
the randomer chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
YOU'RE BACK! AND AS AWESOME AS EVER!

is it just me or has the flow of danny whumping stories dried up? i miss them :( BUT STEALTH DRAGON IS BACK! and this story is fab! PLEASE for the sake of my sanity write more!