|Reviews for Gotcha Force! Valentine Mayhem!|
| Xander Carter chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was a work of art i still play gotcha force and make my own fanfics about it to my little brother we all play gotcha force and i hope you can continue this
| Torrasque666 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I am aware that I previously gave this a good review. Upon further meditation I have come to the realization this. is. CRAP! THIS HAS RECIEVED UNIVERSAL PANNING BY ANYBODY ON GFF WHO HAS READ IT! UTTERBULL SHIT BE THIS!
| Torrasque666 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Happy day! a real gotcha force fan fic! it isnt the only one though. Gotcha Force Fan has lots of em in the works. granted 80% are in the planning and the other 20% are barely worked on. Communal works but eh...Still ZOMG!
| Chuckie-Reloaded chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hey it was real bold of you to write a story on gotcha force..im halfway through the game and considering its the only story of the game id like to say you've done an okay job the story line is obviously weak but i sill thought it was fine
| Samantha chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
LOL! I love it! XD But isn't Orochi's real name Rin, not Rei? Oh well...they're close enough :] Great job :D
| AlpahUC2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Duded that was frikkin awsome. Hurry up and update!
| SandsO chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Why is there such a lack of Gotcha Force fanfics? Cool start btw.
| Arashi the Solar Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hey are their going to possibly be any action sceans just wondering nice start. update soon to please a gotcha force fanatic. Oh and I hear that Gotcha Force 2 is supossed to be out sometime in the summer of 2008. Long wait i know but its suposed to have over 300!new fucking borgs.