Reviews for Random
PLEASE do a prequel! I would love to see early John/Allison interactions
XSerendipity92X chapter 41 . 3/2/2012
I read all three of your stories and honestly they were one of the best x overs I ever read! Please do one more ;)
tkw chapter 41 . 9/29/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, as I have with your others. (Although I wanted to know a little more about Sanye!) Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
snarkyrabidsquirrel chapter 41 . 8/14/2009
It's still not letting me log in!

Oh well.

Excellent story :) I'm sorry to see it's over, but I'm really excited at the prospect of a continuation involving Torchwood. That's one of my favourite shows!
Anonymous chapter 41 . 8/14/2009
Great work! I'm glad you kept with it the entire way and didn't stop in the middle. All in all, a great story. Sometimes House stories start to get boring after awhile since there is only so much you can do but there was completely out of the box and didn't get boring once. Again, great work!
snarkyrabidsquirrel chapter 40 . 8/12/2009
For some reason it's not letting me log into review-it says I already did; which I haven't...

Anyway-brilliant chapter! I'm beyond happy that you're continuing this. This is one of my favourite FF series by far :D
tiflissa chapter 39 . 6/26/2009
I'm so glad you're continuing this!

BTW, can I just say, I KNEW ALEX HAD TO BE A CREEP! :D
Anonymous chapter 39 . 6/25/2009
Good work on the quick update and the story!
Jedi Alanna chapter 39 . 6/25/2009
Lol, well if you're begging for reviews :P

Seriously, I'm impressed with the speed of this update :) I liked this chapter a lot, it seemed to flow really well. I can't believe you would kill House though! (although technically I guess that wasn't this chapter) I suppose I'll have to wait for your next update to find out how this all works out, although its a bit convenient that Parker's a future TP :P
Anonymous chapter 38 . 6/23/2009
I must have missed your last update, that is what I get for not having an account. But I must say it has gotten extremely interesting with all of the pieces coming together. Hopefully everything can be righted and House will still be alive in the other reality.
snarkyrabidsquirrel chapter 37 . 5/4/2009
I still love this story. I love it so much that I re-read it before reviewing for this chapter :)

I can't wait to see how this ends... I love how House interacts with the Bones cast! It's written brilliantly!
Anonymous chapter 36 . 12/31/2008
Not much happening but keep up the good work!
Jedi Alanna chapter 34 . 11/22/2008
I just found this 'universe' of yours a few days ago- I have to say I absolutely love it, can't wait for an update!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 11/20/2008
Interesting. Keep up the good work!
tkw chapter 33 . 11/13/2008
Really enjoying this fic. I hope you can update soon because I want to know what's going on and who's behind it all!