Reviews for Wish Upon a Star
G-LADY chapter 61 . 2/9
This was one of the more believable stories about the Tribe yet.I read it twice.I am what you would call a shut in but I enjoy the Tribe so very family all laugh at me I show so much care for the stories. Please keep the dream alive with your imagination an posts. Thank you again.
shejams chapter 60 . 5/1/2014
That. Was. AWESOME.
Loved every minute of it.
wendums chapter 61 . 2/13/2014
One of the best Tribe stories I have read
wendums chapter 54 . 2/13/2014
This is a very good fic. I keep wandering back to my own teen years,early 70's. Every relationship was the real thing. Very nicely told. Thankyou
Inci chapter 61 . 2/6/2014
Ann, do I really have to bug you here, too? ;)
Hunny, I want more! :D
Writergirl39 chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
This is really sad amber and bray not together
:( :( :(
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I actually read this story a couple fo years ago and noticed that it had been updated, so I thought i would read it all over again and review this time. I loved the tribe and devo when it came to an end. I stumble across fanfic when searching the net and loved this story I think it was the first fanfic story that I read .. Like ever. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 60 . 1/29/2013
bueatiful i loved the whole thing. ved and cloe were my fave cuple throughout all of the tribe its so good to see them back together very well done:)
jesusfreak792 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Ram and Trudy?! Next, you'll put together, I don't know, Slade with Salene...Blek!
jesusfreak792 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Jay and Ruby? Are you nuts?!
eagle chapter 58 . 10/13/2012
great finshed it in 15 minutes
please write more
Gnewt16 chapter 57 . 4/11/2012
Hey I'm glad you have continued this was a good chapter. I wad a little disappointed with the lack of slade and ebony though. Plz hurry up and continue .
Bramber 4ever chapter 55 . 9/10/2011
I hope you'll continue the story
Bramber 4ever chapter 55 . 9/7/2011
This is great this, could totaly be a real book.

You are very talented:)
auto-meiser chapter 55 . 6/10/2011
I've just read the whole lot up to this chapter. I'm really loving the way that you write Ebony, its refreshing to see her as her usual self, even after motherhood and Jay's attempts to win her back! Also really liking the unexpected pairing of Bray and Salene... I was expecting him to get back together with Kyra! I look forward to reading what you have in store for the characters! Great work!