Reviews for White Houses
bballgurl93 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
that was so sad. i cried, reading about what the war did to everyone. it was a wonderful story, with lots of feeling in it.
U R Mii Neekotine chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow... That was the most beautiful and sad story i have ever read...it's just..wow.. lol im still crying from it! Keep on writing great stories like that!

-Sarah
Samual Klimmings chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
it's ok, but well written
gryffindork.2007 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
good lord that was good keep writing i really think you have something here the way you used the song was wonderful and it was not too smutty but not too clean either. great story 10/10
Iggity chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Oh wow. Bloody brilliant. I love how you incorporated the lyrics into the actual story. Everything I've read and written was just the lyrics in chunks spaced through out the story. But yours...wow. A few word mix ups (whether, not weather. Had to point it out. I'm a bitch like that :P), but good story. I liked it.
saim chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Omg...that was so beautifully sad. I loved it in every way. Excellent work.
VioletHEXA chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow. I'm kind of shaking. Its weird but your story really got to me. I think it's the first fanfic i've ever read that has made me cry. Just wow. Keep writing - you're excellent.
Leaviel chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that was really really sad! I hope the Harry Potter series doesn't end that way... but the thing is... I could see that kind of thing happening... and I really don't want it to... it makes me scared to read the last book... but I will... I DEFINATLY will...

Ron and Hermione can't die! They have to live and love each other, even if Harry dies!

nya! *cries*
silently berserk chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Great. Brilliantly made. The creator is a real author.

Please keep up the REALLY GREAT JOB.

::silently berserk.
Atira7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was an amazingly moving story. I loved it! It was...just wow.

Much Luv,

Stephanie
peacake chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This was really good as soon as I figured out what all the formatting meant. This is how a songfic truly is written. I really hope to see more of your works.
RubyPearl chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
OMG. That was so sat, so passionate, so...AMAZING. Hermiones feelings were described perfectly. Her amkost regretting that night. (Which was described so great.) It was soo sad when Ron died. I felt so bad for Hermione. This was really good.
mugglenomore chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
wow, this was an amazing story. I really liked how you incorporated the song into the story, I don't see it done like that often. You are a really great writer. There may have been a few grammar errors, but nothing too serious. Keep up the good work!

-kell
Amber-Phantom chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Aw i love it!
Clowie chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This is beautifully written. It is so sad yet so good. Definately going to in my favourites.

Clowie