Reviews for Kiss Me, Touch Me
A person chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
am I the only one who realizes that tohru and kyo are cousins?
Joei chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I'm ready to cry right now! That was so sad and sweet. I love these kind of fanfictions! I really want you to finish An Epidemic Of Darkness though please!
joei chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I really liked this chapter! I skipped more than half of the chapter before though because i'm not alloud to read that kind of stuff. You are my favorite author on Fan fiction though!
Vivien G chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
No... Why did you kill her? WHY WHY TOHRU?! She never deserved that! ( this story will haunt me forever but it's so heart wrenching... WHY TOHRU CHAN?!
Vivien G chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
I admit it Akito is a huge bastard.. But I also feel guilty ( DON'T KILL HER NOT TOHRU ONEECHAN D:
Vivien G chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Whoa... Kawaii! Yay they're getting married! X3 I'm guessing Akito and Kagura will not be pleased . Plz let this couple make it Out (
Vivien G chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
The baby ( (Damn that freaking Akito I usually NEVER curse but.. He's just so freaking evil) I admit it before and I say it again I LOVE YOU and this story I don't recall anyone making Tohru a member of the Zodiac and a story like this it's one of a kind and so is your special mind I admit you would make a perfect author if you ever really do write a real book / novel I shall read it! :D I've always wondered since the first chapter.. If her dad was never part of the zodiac what was her mother? :3 *sees ending sentences* OOOOH KAWAII! X3 MEH FAV. COUPLE EVER! WHEEEE!
Vivien G chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Damnit... AKITO TOUCH HER AGAIN. SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU (in meh dreams :P) NUUUU THE BABY TTTT damn that freaking witch (ehem Warlog :T)
Vivien G chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Nightmares of guilt we've been there before.. (R.I.P Marvin G. Thanks for pushing me away and sacrificing yourself to save me bro I'll never forget ya..) Sweet little Tohru of course she won't kill the baby even though she was raped! ... Shut up Kyo you know you wanna do it with her xDD Ooh jealousy..! XDDD Whoa.. Drama between the guys I wonder what Momiji was thinking when it happened.. Damn Akito . he just loves seeing people innpainndoesnt he?! I understand the concern Haru is feeling who wouldn't feel that way especially for little sweet Tohru? I'm glad they settled this and I'm glad momiji was there they would've died *sigh*
Vivien G chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
OMG I can see Tohru like a zodiac so Kawaii x3 poor little Tohru ( GO AWAY AKITO D: you hurt little Tohru or Kyo I hurt you (in meh dreams for defending My FAV couple) I have other fav. Couples too xDD Ichigo x Kisshu , Soul x Maka , Tamaki x Haruhi , Silver x Blaze , Fionna x Marshall , or the other gender bent version Finn x Marceline , and others :P yep I just had to get that out my heart was gonna Burst . KyoxTohru Forever! :3
Vivien G chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Awe they kissed No why'd you d that to little Tohru ( I feel s bad *gives Tohru a hug* Btw Kagura Akito plz leave them alone [
Vivien G chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh gawd there child speaking terms are making me feel like squealing :3 they were so adorable I especially love the way Tohru was x3 and Kyo seems to be growing his attitude fast . and Haru is acting different then he is when he grows up xDD BTW I love the idea of Tohru and Haru beng siblings I never heard of it and I LOVE IT ( Kyo's real dad sure is aggressive and I hated the way Tohru cried . *sniff*Ehehehehehe I love the fact it didn't go exactly like the series :P Question is Akito a guy in this story? I heard he was a girl xDD which I still find hard to believe :D HOW DARE HE HURT HER TOHRU ONEECHAN ( Whoa.. Akito JEALOUS?! So Kawaii when there older you jealous to kyo? Hehe KAWAII x3
cupcakewriter chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
i finally found this story along many. It's such a sad ending. I'm actually crying! It's still a beutiful story even it has a horrible and tragic ending.

Let Tohru rest in Peace!

writer unite
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
awww. so sweet. too bad that tohru died thou at the end. this was a really good story.
kyolover10 chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
nice job using an angel beats! name in the last chapter a.k.a hinata