Reviews for Airport Fluff
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The first one is kinda sad but the second one is sweet. YOu too good at sad! (pouty face) Who am I kidding I love it!
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
A crescent? Like Bella's scar?
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
aw..soo cute
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
nice!
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This was really fluffy/cute/happy. In other words, I loved it. I just have one suggestion. That second scene was a much needed dose of fluff, but what about after? How does it affect the story? I think you could make a separate story and maybe explore that a little. What do you think?
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i liked the second bit a lot.. the first part was a bit too dramatic, dont you think? besides, i dont think edward could be physically capable of 'bouncing in his seat'.. lol... but good concept..
BellaLandaeta chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
So cute. Ek. D
EncompassedByARainbow chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was cute, but I like the second one better. It's happier! :]
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
YAY! how fluffy and cute!
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
yes yes yes!

write more what ifs!
iwant2bBella chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
WOW! this is SUPER good! i have always wondered how edward felt and what he did on he airplane and after the airplane, and i think you nailed it perfectly! and then i have also wondered what would of happened if bella stayed! i love it! great job! ok, now i am going to go read your other stories since i havent done so yet!
BlackButterfly887 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh! Now that was the cutest thing! I LOVE Edward&Bella!(but Emmett's my favorite!)
dazzle me golden chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
this was really interesting. so far i have read almost all of your fanfics... i'm gonna go read the last two. -
I-luv-Edward11 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
why did this chapter get deleted?
SilverMoonArcher chapter 1 . 8/11/2007