Reviews for Reliance
MJ chapter 22 . 5/31
Better than canon, even if it is unfinished!
The Ram Princess chapter 22 . 5/21
*sighs* you should definitely continue this story. For some reason, I've always mixed up this story with Variance and I always thought this story was completed. I guess not.

Continue!
Bean and Pea chapter 22 . 3/15
Damn ? Could've said discontinued or unfinished in the summary. :/ but then again I could've checked first. Ah well.
Bean and Pea chapter 20 . 3/14
I really like this chapter. And I really really really like how you write lime. Even though it's not full-blown M-rated lemon, it's somehow just enough.
Bean and Pea chapter 15 . 3/14
15 chapters in and still lots of "their - they're" & "your - you're" mistakes. I hope you'll find the time to fix those. I know this is an old story but it's really good! :) would be perfect if revised.
Bean and Pea chapter 5 . 3/13
Good chapter. Glad Sasuke's slowly opening up. Cant wait for the background story involving Itachi.

Again, the issue with the "your - you're" interchange. And putting A/N in the middle of the story kind of ruins the vibe a little bit.

No biggie :)
Bean and Pea chapter 3 . 3/12
Good. Minor mistakes that I noticed: you tend to switch your with you're, and their with they're...
Hey, how about putting the "unfinished" tag on your summary? I just wasted a bunch of time on a story with no conclusion. /Thanks for that./
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
I enjoyed your story! :)
TheAkatsukiCrew chapter 22 . 8/7/2016
im so disappointed so so so disappointed
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2016
But what about reliance!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Mou sasuke! You're unfair! Sakura obviously won.
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 21 . 3/17/2016
Gasp...what is going on! Please update?
sakura-sasukelove-forever01 chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
I can't wait for more, it's such a great story so far! :)
Girlalicious chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
The misuse of the word "you're" and "your" hurts my brain.
"You're" is a contraction meaning "you are"
"Your" refers to another individual