Reviews for In the Empire's Shadow
PeekingSunshine chapter 27 . 6/30/2020
Holy crap. This whole thing was absolutely amazing and so well-written! It read like a legitimate book you’d pick off a shelf at a store. I loved every second of it!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2020
Congratulations. That was fucking amazing.
Mahria chapter 27 . 12/13/2019
This was awesome. Your writing is fantastic, unique and fresh. The story is also a fresh take on things. Definitely not the same things we read all the time with your characters being totally on point. Luke was impressive. This story is one of my faves now. Great job!
Wfest chapter 27 . 8/8/2018
Exiting and thrilling story, it keeps you on the edge of your seat until the end!
Wfest chapter 16 . 8/8/2018
Whew, you sure have a knack for writing fight scenes! Great Rogue story, very well written!
Ariana Deralte chapter 27 . 1/9/2018
This fic slots nicely in between the two movies. Cheers.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
"How many admirals did we go through at Hoth?" LOL
stalitha chapter 17 . 7/20/2016
I'm commenting on an ancient fic but neverthless

this chapter nearly destroyed me I just can't deal with it. it is too darn tense.

I had to take three breaks and go for a calming walk before I could finish it.
alive by grace chapter 27 . 4/18/2016
I had a blast reading this story. You have a real talent for getting into each character's head. Luke was amazing as always, of course, but you also gave me a new love of Wedge; he's a wise, steadfast friend that I'm glad Luke has by his side. I also love how you set things up so well for RotJ, while still employing a lot of twists that we don't expect. Thanks for such a fun story, it's definitely going on my Favorites list.
divad relffehs chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but how on earth have these pilots survived in their TIEs for over six months? How has the Alliance not noticed that this tank has no fuel in it for six months? The tankers they stole with it were only suppose to provide three months worth for the feet, and that was if this tank had been full like they thought.
sky196 chapter 27 . 3/6/2016
You write really great stories. There don't seem to be good enough xwing roque squadron stories, especially those involving Luke and you nail it right. Hope you'll write again one day :)
Darksnider05 chapter 27 . 1/17/2016
Arg no sequel such a good read.
Darksnider05 chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
Yuck a Katana in a space opera.
kelwin chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
good ic
Tootoo chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Loved the story. Your name too :-)