Reviews for Book of Stupidity
joy chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Oshitari is scary! and mean! haha... loved the Hyoutei Book of Stupidity... I can really imagine them saying that.. wahahahaha!

i especially love the part on the fortune cookies... haha..

great job on this one... hope you write more!
The Crafty-Sadistic-Sleepy chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
hahaha!It took me like 10 seconds to get the 2 seconds per hour one, somehow!
meg gara chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Quite funny. I might suggest having a Book of Stupidity with my friends too. :P
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Very funny! hahaha! I love it! good job.

KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
OMG. DUDE THIS WAS AL ME. I recorded EVERYTHING. Ica deserves more credit...BUT oh well. yeah you are pretty stupid...and whoever reads these reviews, PRAISE ME.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
LOL! That was so amusing to read! XD. I remember when I couldn't spell my name... XD... I really enjoyed reading this. It just brightened my long day at work.
critic chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This was awesome! I'm starting to think I should start a stupidity book too.
xquisittexabie chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
lol this thing really is funny if yu get the wht its trying to say XP. Quotes were my fave part tho. I cant wait for the next one. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT MUKAHI AND OSHITARI DID! XP
blufox chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
"2 seconds an hour" killed me. Hahaha!
frostwarmth07 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
TO: Hopeless92

I Love your plot!

This part made me laugh:

“Page 33, line six.” Oshitari said, pushing his glasses.

“Page 33…” Hiyoshi flipped, “Sunday April 20th 6:30pm, French Restaurant, Atobe stupid moment: Couldn’t spell his own name.”

“You’re just making it worse for yourself, Gakuto.” Oshitari said.

and this too:

“Shishido, you are so stupid, ne Kabaji?” Atobe smirked.

“Am NOT!”

“Oh really, ‘He’s going to shoot me with a knife’ ah?” Atobe said.

“SHUT UP! Mr. My driver drives 2 seconds an hour!”

“That is neither here nor there…” Atobe’s vein popped out.

Neh, Hopeless my dear, what's a cod?
scorch66 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
LOL! I died of laughter reading this part:

Hiyoshi glared at Atobe and turned the page to 34, “Monday April 21st Geography Class, Mukahi stupid moment: Mt. Everest is there? I thought Everest was in America.”

“Hey! I really didn’t know, if Everest was in Tibet then why did the Americans make documentaries on it?” Mukahi argued.

“Oh…my…god…” Ohtori felt the need to cross himself.

“Mukahi, five laps for stupidity.”

You write Hyoutei humor really well!:)
kawaii-kitsune-kurama chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Lol. Very funny. It's always funny to record stupid things. One of my friends asked if koalas were from Austria.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
So this isn't a one-shot then? It should continue on. -nodd- You could be like the Hyotei master. X33 You know, I wouldn't be surprised if the Hyotei regulars really DO say these kind of things. Seems like them to do so. 3 Please do make more!
Houtori chapter 1 . 4/21/2007

"What's the melting point of water?"

"He's gonna shoot me with a knife!"

"My driver drives two seconds per hour!"

And Atobe not being able to spell his own name? Priceless!

Nice oneshot! Enjoyed the stupidity a great deal!

P/S: Hey, does that mean Ohtori, Kabaji & Hiyoshi are the only 'no-dumb-moments' ppl on the Hyoutei team?
Winter Marshmellow chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
You're, like, my new God or something. Would you mind if I worshiped at your feet?
30 | « Prev Page 1 2