Reviews for In The Palm of Her Hand
actionman81 chapter 2 . 9/26/2019
Oh, this is amazing. I'm over here, cheering for Andrea and Brandon. I bet Kelly is putting something in the water!
Thank you so much! for this chapter!
actionman81 chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
Wow, this is amazing. I've got a feeling that Andrea really can save Brandon, and I've just only finished reading the first chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2018
Hope you come back and upywould love to see Kelly jailed for what she’s don’t to Brandon. Why. Any Brenda be his power of attorney she’s is his sister. She needs to be more involved that just sent to get Kelly phone dylan it’s like her thoughts don’t matter and she’s not allowed to help, Andrea is treating her like a child.
xAngelofHardyx chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
your story in the palm of her hand is really good i alway thought that andera and brandon belong together

cant wait for chapter 3

would love to see more storys of andara and brandon
charmingbrenda chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
why do they need dylan? brenda's his twin sister... can't she do it?
JusticeWriter chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Please update this terrific story. Thanks. :D
YiaYiabby chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
I know it's been a year but this story is so great that I really want to read more :'(
Major Fraiser chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Nice start. Will you ever continue this?
CrystalPersuasion chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Please, please, please continue. Is that enough begging? Also, I've added this story to my favorites list.
mcoiex chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
please, please, go on! Why aren't you updating it? They are such a nice couple, I've always thought they belong to each other. The plot's really intriguing, too. Please, update soon!
p3h20 chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Loved the new chapter love I'm glad you are considering a B&D plot to since they where my fav couple. But I always felt Brenda moved on from Dylan the moment she decided to stay in London, Dylan on the other hand always run to her whenever he was a trouble. Anyway love the new chapter hope you update soon again. Your visions on Kelly are dead on I always hated her.
Nicky Morello chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
ONE WORD' UPDATE!
p3h20 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Really like the story always wondered what a Andrea&brandon pairing would have been like. I like them as a couple. Only was wondering if you are goind to put Brenda&Dylan in as a couple they are my all time favorite couple of 90210.
Bevs chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Great start, I love Andrea and Brandon and alway's wondered why the writers didn't explore anything more then just a friendship. I gotta ask though, are you going to have any Bren/Dylan in this story? They are my favorite shipper) please consider bringing their relationship in the storyline.

Can't wait to read more!