Reviews for Crossed
MrHydee chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Once again a vary good chapter, good work

cant wait to read next : )
MrHydee chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I like the story : D

hope the next chapter comes soon : 3
ninja enchantress chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
this is really good! heck who am i kidding i love this story! please update soon!
Morgan Mini chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
shwell. i can totally pick out who the people are by the way you describe them...you really must observe people closley to get them down to such a t. I like it, specially kevin, i nearly wet myself laughing at that. out of curiosity though..and i'm pretty sure i'm not but it was the only character i coulden't place.. am i the one with the untidy blonde hair?arian? cause i don;t recall anyone else from the group being blonde..but at the same time i don't wear glasses (if i can avoid it)lol
cajun-beauty chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
No typing out accents, gah! Please! But other wise, good
AwesomeMcCoolname chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Poor Kali...having to deal with all of that emotion...I'm glad that you updated! _ thank you-I really like the story so far and I want to see more between Kali and Ryder *daydreams* I'll go check out your art now-see you next time.

-R
Kairi's-twin chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Skinner is so weird sometimes... all of a sudden he decides that he is going to wear full clothes? I can only imagine how weird it would be to see a disembodied set of clothing. Interesting that Mina doesn't seem to trust them but then she has a point, Gray didn't seem like a threat until much later on. I can understand their hesitation when it comes to trusting outsiders. I hope Kali is okay! Though if it was me I would probably be overwelmed to be feeling like six people's feelings all at once. I wonder what she was writting? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Alanna
AwesomeMcCoolname chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
"I love your story," I said.
Kairi's-twin chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Hm... I wonder what Ryder wanted. That conversation certainly had entertainment value though I thought it was super funny. Looks like Tom's got a crush *hums Tom and Kali sitting in a tree*lol. and Tom and Kali's lesson is certianly interesting... Crap I've forgotten what Kali's power is... now I guess I have to go back and read that chapter agian. Oh well... Great chapter I loved it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's Twin

P.S.

your welcome for the reminder but really... twas nothin' I try to always give long review... 'cause I would like to recive long reviews as well. Laterz.
cajun-beauty chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
*poke* Well it's about time! And trust me...way out here in the barrens, this was great to see when I logged on! Very good! The spelling errors are fewer and further between, congrats!
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
This story is amazing so far! I can't wait to read more! I love all of your OC's they are all uber cool. I can't wait to see what happens next... I can't wait until training starts. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's Twin
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
*blicks* I'm confused.
cajun-beauty chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
*channels her inner Rahne Sinclair* Do you what suicide does to your soul? She'll burn in hell! And don't give me that "In Japan" stuff, does this look like bleeding Japan? *is done* Nice chapter.
Phantom's Ange chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
an interesting story.

Please continue.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Fun. Kali as Sawyer's rookie, eh?

The description of the future seemed very cliche. My one crit. Otherwise not bad at all.