Reviews for Turnabout Truth
increak96 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww gosh that was so awesome! :D Like... yeah. That was awesome.
chichistar chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aw that was a really great fanfic XD it mayde me laugh a lot so I'll fav and tell a friend to read it X3
kori hime chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Man, in the beginning, I thought this wouldn't be funny. Boy, was I proved wrong. Very nice. I was amused.
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Phoenix says, "LOL" at Edgeworth.

Aww, but that was cute. It still probably is hard for him to be going up and down that thing, post-traumatic stress disorder and all...

...Sadly I was most amused when Phoenix thought "Pain equals bad!", mostly because I looked at my friend next to me and said, "Phoenix! What lovely grammar you GOTS!"

They were pretty in-character and it was a good one-shot. _ Nice job.
january sunshine chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
So I found this story on my cell phone and it amused me so much I bookmarked it there and read it seven times.

I really liked it. The ending is what got me, really. Who knew Edgeworth would like the elevators that much. The end had a childish sense to it, like Edgeworth had returned to being 9 and elevators were his friends. (Either that or I was thinking of little Edgey when I kept riding the elevators up and down last week, teehee.)

Completely gets a fav.

Ryna-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
AW! How cu~te! :D

I love Pheonix/Edgeworth heart-to-hearts. X3 They make the bestest buds! *cackles insanely in a corner*

And just the right amount of humor to outline the entire story. AW. 10/10, just because of 'button happy Edgeworth'. XD
LastingDream chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Great! :D
Lyrical Rawr chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Heh, what a great fic :)

I love your writing style, and the humour was so subtle but also noticeable... it was so good.

Well done!
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
LOL! That was AMAZING! If I hadn't already been laying in bed, I would have falled over from laughing so hard! Good for you, Edgeworth! Get over that fear!
Syrus chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Nicely done. Everyone was in character, and that little bit of humor at the end was the icing on the cake. Good job! :)
Timcampy-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I loved it! It was perfect. You described all the right things the right amount and at the right time, and it was a great story overall. And yay for philosophical lawyer bonding in an elevator. XD

Hahaha...riding up and down elevators is fun...poor confused Gumshoe.

Keep writing!
deadanonacc chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Lulz, that was funny. I wouldn't do that if I was Edgeworth- you never know when it breaks down! *brick'd*

Very nice, and I love all the metaphors and similies you put in there to make the story way more descriptive. :D