Reviews for Andante, Allegro, Al Fine!
VicKTricKs chapter 8 . 3/23
Sorry I don't review often I just get caught up in your stories sometimes...especially the parts I have to imagine ;)

Anyways, Love you and Your Stories!
KiraK.chan chapter 8 . 3/1
BEAUTIFUL ENDINGGGGHH
lagseeing1123 chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
The story was sweet, had a bit of angst, funny, and it never bored me. The length was adequate. It's better reading a shorter story than a long one, like those more than a hundred thousand words with too many filler chapters
phantomlady13 chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Snifsnif
This story make want to cry !
It's so full of live...even it's short *nodnod*
But whose the seme ? Coz I seeing more cuteness uke sense come from Sasuke *hmmm*

Ps. I like it ! Good job !
Naveesha chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
gosh... i ended up crying in the end. such a beautiful story, sensei
falsedfaith691 chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
I loved it great job with the story. Brought me to tears
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
This is great so far. I play the piano and I'm already jealous at how fast Naruto's going! Gonna go read the next chapter now :)
berry5tz chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
I loved this story. It was tastefully written. All the emotion in it and attention to plot was excellent!

Sasuke was certainly struggling for a ehile. And Kakashi was right that Naruto was good for him. I'm glad Itachi, realized his mistake and came to accept his little brother.

Over-all nicely done. Thank you.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Oh yes. My imagination is going wild right now. XD
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
GRRR stupid Itachi 0m0
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I really like this!
ColdBlueGirl chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Awesome story! I enjoyed reading it to the very end. Continue with the great work!
Yuyne chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
I had a nosebleed halfway through the story...( no reason why, maybe it's just better than crying?) It's a REALLY nice story and I hope you write more!

So...Did Naruto and Sasuke do IT? I couldn't tell...Nice job on explaining the 'Sasuke and kakashi fight' Part. LOL, It was really funny.
Yuyne chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I use the Every Good Boy Deserve Food ver but I also use the FACE thingy.
andysanime chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Really good job on this story, and I loved it! Ahhh, it would have been nice to see Sasuke and Itachi having a conversation at the end of the recital but than again I also think that this was pretty much the perfect ending!