Reviews for Here and Now
Thorilian chapter 10 . 4/16
More please, it was just heating up!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Ooh-big development. Please write more soon. I am looking forward to reading more. Thank you
GeneveRashkae chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
Wow you definatly have caught my attention with this story im dying to know what happens next and if Harry ever gets healed or gets his own magic or what! Keep Writting please!
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
That was great. Update soon.
ddamato chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This has most definitely caught my interest.
zafaran chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
Ah, a break in the case, as it were. I caught the mention of Severus working on a potion for Harry. I hope it's going to at least heal his leg so he can walk properly again. I'm eagerly looking forward to the upcoming chapters. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
piuk chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
Awesome!
Kemowitch92 chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
intresting way to find out plz update soon.
batsbutler chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
Aislin: You stopped THERE? *Falls down and dies*

*A few moments later she is sitting on a fluffy cloud and playing a harp...*

Severus: *Arches a skeptical eyebrow in her direction*

Aislin: Okay okay... *The cloud disappears and she is sitting on brimstone with a pitchfork* Happy, Severus? *Sighs* So, where's the next chapter? This story completely sucked me in! I LOVE how you transformed the characters. Even Draco, who I usually have a very hard time with! PLease update soon!
loveseverussnape chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
great chapter. keep up the great work. can't wait for more.
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
oh woah
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
Love this!
Gothic Tigress chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
and the plot thickens dun dun dun lol it's been a while but luckily this isn't a story one can easily forget which is good cuz I didn't need to read it over again lol nice update
alisha jeffrey chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
OH MY GOD. this is an amazing story. you should really should continue the story. i really liked you orrigonal idea. not many authors have very original ideas. i really hope that in the later chapters(if you write them) that harry will get his powers back. thank you for writing the srory.
DarklessVasion chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
I'm still diggin' this story. Keep those chapters coming!