Reviews for Dark Angel
Somebody chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was so interesting Hope you update soon XD
Kano Aegnor chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
No, I think your fight scenes were pretty good...better than what I put for my second chapter /heh

Really nice, I don't read anything in the Romance genre much, but this was really good.

Keep it up!
Amirrel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This piece is amazing! 14 years, wow...
emelia22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
wow, one of the best stories I have ever read
Lilac of Damnation chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This story has to be one of the best I've read, probably #3 or 4 on my top 5 favorites list. I adore your writing style, it's very charming. As for the plot and the characters you used, they were absolutely wonderful. Thank you for writing such a great story and sharing it with us!
chouia-san chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wistful and haunting. Lovely. These are the stories that I fall in love with right away ;;. Actually, Eremes did sound a little...but even so, that also contributed to the depth of Eremes' apparent loyalty to his friend. Darius...XD I might have heard that name somewhere.

The beginning sentence was excellent. I had to keep reading after that [haha]. You might want to put in a couple linebreaks, because the format is a little confusing. Other than that, it was beautiful [really truly!] I'll certainly be watching for new chapters :D!
Ruthlyn chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I'm certainly not going to complain about the length of the prologue. It was great. The story was captivating, unique, and well-told. Very inventive. I hope you continue with this.

There are a number of grammatical errors you could fix up, but they weren't enough to deter me.