Reviews for Torture
kayla1252 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
ROFLMAO! Sorry couldn't help myself. The inner turmoil in lilly ws awesome. Ill be reading more of you stories for sure.
TheKatie444 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Awww that was so cute :3
Myrddin le Fay chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Well it was ok. It could have been better without all of the amurtureish A/N's in the middle of the story. Honestly no one cares about the authors oppinion of an indevidual sentanse or paragraph ext: that they wrote just the story. So if you do have comments you want to share leave them till the end or it just interupts the flow.

Though you're nowhere near as bad as some. It seems to me people who do this have some issues, and feel uncomfortable with what they wrote, and rather than editing a few lines like most would they put in an annoying comment,

well other than that and brining up religeon I was good.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Yo, I was really into this story until you brought religeon into it. I could say plenty of negitive stuff about the church but I won't. Anyway, the way I see it is Love is Love, it doesn't matter a persons sex, what does matter is that they're happy. And all the homophob twats are just jerks that screwed around with same sex relitives/friends while they were kids and trying to prove their man/womanhood.

Well anyway I'll continue because I need to know how it ends.
redvelvetjade chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
EveryVillianIsLemons44 chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
This was a great story,

you're a great author.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
omg its so weird how people in different high schools and on tv seem to all know each other. im a senior along with 800 or more other, 30 kids at my school, and if you stood in front of the cafeteria and yelled im a lesbian they probably wouldnt care. actually, i told my church i might not be straight and they were more accepting than i expected them to be. actually, theyre more accepting than i am. i stil believe its wrong and theres no one that can change that. oh well. not like i act on that belief (even though this demonstrates a lack of integrity)
cheyenne123 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
lily is by poler, she has different personalities.
Widows chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Cute ending I loved it
Widows chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
umm...I love this chapter and everything...exept the part about homosexuality and being born with it lol. No offence or anything but me personally one time I was...how you say...seduced hehe by a girl a very very hot girl at that lol and was kind of worried at first,but once all was said and done...I said wow I could live with this hehe.I kinda made the choice on my own there lol.

But hey,who am I to talk maybe some people are actually born like that? But personally I dont see how the hell lol. But hey I say who cares anyways all girls are at least Bi's some just dont know it yet lol and probably never will

. Till a sexybeautiful girl seduces them...then maybe they'll get to thinking lol.
xTexasgalx chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
This story is amazing, you did an awesome job!
peacheykeen chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
that story waz so cute! ] ..jess
ka2or chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
i competely loved this story. i loved! lillys otherself. it was so funny. this is one of my favorite storys that ive read. it was so great.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »