Reviews for Attack of the Toon Cogs: Revenge of the President
A Toon chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
The autograph thing was funny... such a unique idea! :D
lalalei chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Wow, it's back! :D Great chapter!
Kizziefoshnizziee chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Ahh, I love you Gus :3 Your one of the few people who convinced me to be a writer here. After all, your great stories give that effect! Love your stuff. Aside from that, here's a character if you ever need an extra :) - Cathiss, lavender cat, medium size. Dark blue eyes. She is quiet, fierce, and fiery, but humble and sweet and caring to young and innocent people - You don't have to use Cat, but being a fan, I can't resist ;p.
Katie Partisha chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
3 MOOOORRRREEEEE lol

A-MAY-ZING!
The Storyteller from Space chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Gusty Bv, you are my writing inspiration! I love your story! And I also LOVED Scarlet Traces... please finish the Lily Tangerine story! Like I said, this is amazing! Do you mind reading Sweets and Candyfloss? I would love some helpful critisicm from you about it!

Your No1 fan, Story Teller from Space
Laylaleona chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow, it seems you get better every time you write a story. I say, bravo. Love your stories, and everything in it.

Although, there are some tweaks here and there. Try not to rush your story. Take a break once in a while. You don't know when fresh ideas will come in your mind.

3.5/5

Keep up the great work!
Pleaseremovethisaccount1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Brilliant Story! Very funny at parts and keeps making the reader want to read more.
Taffioka chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
Oh goody! Another chapter! D Waited a long ass time for this. _ It was worth the wait though. Your doing awesome. Reading your past stories of this series and reading this story I can easily see how you've improved quite a bit. Everything explained in very excellent detail. Plz continue. Is this story nearing it's end, I wonder?
lalalei chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
:O THIS IS EPIC

Winky Dizzypop says this is awesome! And you are as sweet as pie.
Kizziefoshnizziee chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Oh, wow. That's a surprise. This is a funny story! I liked it when Sarah in the other chapter had responded to Trevor when he said 'Let's cut to the chase' when she responded 'Ok I'll go get the music player!' LOL! But this is a really good story, I'm serious. -.-
west1132 chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
plz hurry to update!
Nalasleafheart chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
omg! that was wierd once i reviewed you added another chapter. anyways are you done with the story? i hope your not because that would be a wierd ending.

-ilovepercyjackson30(jacqueline)
Nalasleafheart chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
please write another chapter! its really good. once i read the first chapter i really wanted to read please write more chapters!

-ilovepercyjackson30(jacqueline)(princess dottie-my toontown name and mines a dog i dont know why i put it in there but i did)
west1132 chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Well thats good that pearl got some help. But I wonder what will happen next.
west1132 chapter 5 . 5/9/2008