Reviews for It's Lonely at the Top
Vanillamoo chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Omygossshhh cute story ** i love it! Thanks for writing it
shiori-sempai69 chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
* sniffle * that was so beautiful. * sniffle * no matter How short. And its Cool that ( damn you auto correct ) luffy got his dream, Ne?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Anime Twister chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
I love your story a lot so far, lol.
X.summergrey.X chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
i'm happy that zoro and sanji are going to be married. also that luffy and nami are doing good and they picked up usopp. i thought things went fast between them but i'm still happy with the story.
X.summergrey.X chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
wow zoro, poem?! lol nice.
X.summergrey.X chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
i really like this osworth guy. or maybe its just his name. lol
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
color coded door! what a smart idea.
beau-peep chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Thanks I just laughed in my brake room at work and everyone looked at me funny! Lol
Darkwolf chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
nice job :)
the-strawhats chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Hey :) This story is really nice and I love the idea you had, very unique! I just think you rushed the plot a little...I would have liked to see how the feeling for each other slowly develop but it was so fast. Sanji came, they fought and they fell in love. I would drag that out a little more. But that is just my opinion. Apart from that this is a really good story :)
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I'm surprised Zoro's was able to find his way and yet Sanji was the one who was lost.
LittleMissZoro chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
This story was very very very good :D! The only problem i have is the the ending i was like om mah god he just proposed and then -the end D:- it was good but like...i felt that it left something missing. OMG i thought i was so cute when you paired Luffy and Nami and just because of that im going to read some LuffyxNami story -has nasty thoughts- gosh im such a pervert well anyway the storywas awesome XD!
Imagination12 chapter 19 . 10/20/2011
Awww... The 'don't ever die'... I did that to my cat this afternoon. My other cat got put down. So sad.

On the happier side, Zoro and Sanji are so much closer now!

Wanchu! So awesome! I'll have to remember that.

Ancantsia chapter 22 . 4/9/2011
Awww that was so sweet in the end, loved how Luffy and Nami got together and followed Luffy's dream. Also Lol'd alot at the "- ooo a liiine -" and other random things. Thanks for the awesome story! 3