Reviews for Contemplating
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Zack is so flippin' cute. And mind-numbingly difficult to write properly, which is why I applaud anyone with the bravery to take on fics where he is featured prominently, let alone the main character. I liked this. I think Booth feels somewhat protective of his Squints, all of them, even the ones he would never, ever be friends with under normal circumstances (IE: Zack). So I think it's quite in-character for him to (secretly) offer Zack encouragement when he's feeling down.

But only secretly. They've got this manly bonding thing going on. Wouldn't want to ruin it. XP
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Perfect! I really enjoyed the interaction between the two, and I liked that it was Booth that made him realize that he was important to the team! I think that it being Booth made it a bigger impact than one of the others! Wonderful story!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
sweet fic. poor zach feeling useless. good old booth always there to see them all right. so glad booth helped zach overcome his fears of not being of help to the team

look forward to other fics from you.
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Ha! That was absolutely spot on! I could totally picture that whole scene happening. Luved it, especially the exchange with Booth.
siapom chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
LOL. How cute! A B/Z moment. :D
jaed621 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is good, they seem very much in character and i love that you chose a moment between these two because they have this odd little friendship, Booth being so smooth and Zach being so awkward. Good job, very endearing moment. As always, keep writing!
banana04 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
That was a very cute story. Well done.
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
teehee...very cute goldy.

~W~
SkylaraK chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow, nice job! I love the way Zach interacts with Booth, and I think you did a great job capturing that here.
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
GP~

** AS much as it pains me to NOT do a true review...alas, I must remain biased so...

Thank you for your entry into this month's Cullen's Bull-Pen Challenge. Your ff has been read by official (sounds important I know!) April judge: ~BonesDBchippie. Good Luck and hope all your daydreams are filled with Bones "Little Moments"! **

~G :D

[April '07 Judges: BonesDBchippie & Seralis]
Juliette Angel chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Poor Zach. This was a nice conversation between Booth and him.

I think Zach should get a student or something on the show, a female one. :)
niah1988 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Are you kidding me? My entry isn’t nearly as good as yours! While I've taken the obvious way (a Booth/Brennan fic) you've written a wonderful piece about the complicated "guy thing" between Booth and Zach! It takes a writer with guts to enter such a story. :) Good luck with the challenge!
ataralasse chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Aww, nice. I love Booth/Zack and Booth/Hodgins 'friendship' fics. They need more of that on the show...
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was cute. Booth giving Zach a little pep talk. Good luck in the challenge, great entry! :)
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was a nice little moment between Zach and Booth :), kudos for keeping Zach in character... I imagine he's harder to write for than Temperance

[“Agent Booth, no offense, but I’m really not going to be of any help on this. I only complicate things, and I’m never helpful. I can’t communicate on the layman’s level.” Zack picked up a tool and began fiddling with the robot again. He expected to be chided by the agent, but after Booth said nothing, the young scientist turned around. To his surprise, the FBI agent was looking at him thoughtfully.

“Look kid, I’m gonna say this once, and I expect you to listen well. You contribute much more than you think you do. You’ve decoded a phone number, you gave us the biggest lead we had on our case in Los Angeles, hell, you were able to lead us to Bones and Hodgins when the Gravedigger had them. We, the whole team couldn’t have solved those cases with out you.”] - Well Well, who knew Booth could be sensitive *hides from Seeley* hehe

[“Good,” Booth said, clapping Zack on the shoulder. “Now, let’s see what you’ve found. Oh, and kid…”

“What is it?”

“Let’s not tell anyone we’ve had this little chat. It would ruin our ‘guy thing’ okay?”

“Of course, Agent Booth.” The young scientist smiled and led the way to the remains.] *snorts* Classic Booth lol

Good job *hands you cookies*!