Reviews for Melting Hearts
Xphilernj53 chapter 41 . 3/9/2020
I have to say this has been an honor, pleasure and joy to read this part of your series. I admit that I had not started reading this one until now and it had been quite some time since I read the first. This story was done, in my opinion, exceptionally well. It has been such a long time since I have come across a story that has had such an emotional impact on me. This one will definitely stay with me for a very long time. Know that if you ever decide to do another epic story, I will be right there with you. Thank you for the pleasure of being able to read your story and sample your talents. There was only one thing that I wished throughout the whole story was that Mulder and Scully were able to have another child. :)
Guest chapter 41 . 1/9/2019
I have no words for this wonderful story! So well written! I have felt every emotion with them. Thank you I am so sad to have finished it.
Mini Reyes chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
Even I was laughing at Charles Scully giving the commentary of the trip to the chapel!
Mini Reyes chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
"You have the whole world to tell you you're a hero, but you only have me to tell you you're a fool" - LOVE THAT!
Mini Reyes chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
OMG! Go Christi! WOW! WHAT A CHAPTER! :D That was AMAZING! Such powerful emotion, through the whole story, not just this chapter.

Hehe I love how they all ganed up on the Reyes's XD
renaissancefleabag chapter 41 . 4/8/2012
All I can say is wow. I have re-read this story several times (as well as the prequel) to make sure I have the right words to say. I still don't think I have them! This story was *AMAZING* and unlike anything I have ever read before. I loved how *perfect* your characterization was, and how you gave excellent descriptions of everything. I felt like I was watching a movie take place before me when I was reading this. Awesome job. You really are talented. I can't wait to see what you write in the future!
Evalone chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I really like the characters coming together for each other no matter what may happen next.
Roonie chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
"Jesus f*cking Christ" is probably the single most offensive thing for a person with any level of faith to have to read or hear. That might not bother you at all, but I can't help but to point out that it was a real mood-killer for me during that scene. Ironic, I know, considering the context.

You were worried about us getting bored with family scenes, specifically Christi/Charlie, but you shouldn't have been. I find them to be among the most compelling OC's I've ever had the pleasure of reading. And yes, I'm calling them original to you because you have breathed life into them...filling in the blanks and fleshing out their characters as no one else has even attempted. The only family I'm tired of (infuriated with) is Mr. and Mrs. Reyes, but I'm hoping you'll give me some deep satisfaction in that department very soon.

I am completely in awe of this entire saga and am so glad you've dedicated yourself to following their recovery with such detail and reverence. I savor each word, truly. And it's been absolute hell on my ability to keep normal hours as I've watched many sunrises after unsuccessfully trying to tear myself away from my laptop and go to sleep. Tonight is no different, I'm afraid. Reading on...
HeyThereAlexis chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I just wanted to tell you, I've been reading fanfiction for a few years now, and this is by far my favorite x-files piece. You are incredibly talented, and somehow you managed to make this my favorite X- Files story. I hope you are proud :)
Kate-foreverfan chapter 36 . 10/30/2009
Totally out of my mind from this story - one of the best stories ever read by me!
comicbooklovergreen chapter 41 . 5/26/2009
This was a truly incredible story. The way you dealt with all the different aspects of their survival and recovery was amazing. The emotional highs and lows of all the characters were well written and kept me coming back for more. I also enjoyed all your original characters, particularly Christi and Catherine. The proposal on the mountain was utter perfection and I'm glad you held off 'til the end because it was such a great ending scene. I can't say enough abot how good this story was so I'll stop rambling now and reiterate one last time how powerful, emotionally charged, and epic this story was.
BrittanyLS chapter 41 . 2/3/2009
Anna-

Wow, what can I say? This has been one of the most beautiful, moving and amazing stories I have ever read! Absolutely perfect in every part. You did an incredible job writing and developing each character..

Of course as a huge Mulder/Scully fan, I love the proposal. You were right, that was the absolute most fitting time for it to happen!

There simply is not enough praise for this story!

-Brittany
BrittanyLS chapter 38 . 2/3/2009
I have been a little behind in my reviewing, but love this chapter. Catherine is like a little version of Dana!
Daisyz chapter 41 . 9/22/2008
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story all the way through. Every chapter left me wanting more and wondering what would happen to these wonderful characters next. You really are an amazing writer and the way you got the readers engaged with the characters was incredible. It is bittersweet that this is over, but I know you are relieved as well. Again, it's been a fantastic experience and I hope you continue to write and post stories in the future. Good luck!
jaamiee chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This entire story was AMAZING. You've managed to capture these characters in a way that i can't even explain. I'm just in awe of your ability to make these characters come to life in the aftermath of a horrible situation, but have them live their lives and get through it together. It has been a fantastic ride that i'm very glad to of been apart of. You're a terrific writer who should write loads more on this site because i have just become a huge fan :)