Reviews for Ghost Jets
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 10/21
Nice. Did you know that the voice of Shaggy-Casey Kasem-also voiced Bluestreak and Cliffjumper in the G1 cartoon?
Darkwalk12 chapter 1 . 2/12
Oh My Primus! This is...I have no words. If someone actually made an episode of this, I would die happily. Thank you for writing this! *glomps in hug*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love this story. I would love to see more chapters of the Gang and the Autobots working together. I would even offer a few chapter ideas if you want. This is my E-mail address (I don't have an account.)
NightGemMelody .
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Alright Fred Drive Megajerk into a river dance.
JTD3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
hahaha this story is boss and on account of all who read this please make another chapter
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Heh, Poor Fred
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
...If I ever get the chance to meet Frank Welker, I will print off two copies of this story, one to give him, and one to sign, which I will post on dA.

Chances are slim, but I'm gonna do my best to remember just in case.

Now I kinda wanna see a story where Megs keeps Daphne as a pet, because he can't kill her and can't figure out why. Or at the very least treats her decently while she's a hostage for the same reason.

I feel like you should do another story like this. I have no idea what you would do. Maybe pit Fred's love for Daphne against Soundwave (also voiced by Frank) and his fatherly love for his Cassetticons? Or team up to save Daphne and Ratbat (okay, that one is because I just got a mental image of Daphne comforting Ratbat, who would be unable to contact anyone).

...I really should not comment on stuff at this time of night, my mind goes in weird places and I ramble.
Autoobtgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was great.
cuttlefish14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was fricking awesome . I would never have thought of combining these two would be so cool on t.v.
Vector426worlds chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great crossover! And funny."if it hadn't been for those meddling fleshlings and their slagged dog !" Would love to see a sequel. Imagine the fun Velma would have with Teletran 1.
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
The fact that the kids called 'em Mr. Prime and stuff really means they respect 'em. Liked how Jazz helped Velma, and he called her 'Lil lady!'
frumouttamimind chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I don't really care for Transformers and if I see another reboot of Scooby Doo...

I came across this by word of mouth-so glad I did! It's going into my favorites! :)
shadowjessica chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"All right, kids, y'all can flirt all y' want back there, but don' start makin' out in my seats, alright?" I love Ironhide!
...for the record, next time a fic where Mystery Inc and the Autobots meet, I want to see a joke about how Cliff, Teletraan, Bluestreak, and Shaggy sound so much alike lol...*ah how I love the G1 Cartoon*
Anyway, great story...had me goin on how and when the 'bots would show to save the day. You got me thinking of doing one myself, now...only Velma has a contact within their circle.
Autobot-Drift chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was so awesome! All of the characters fit perfectly. Why am I not surprised that Rumble passed the ketchup? XD
Autogirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
"Yer ridin' in my interior,I kin spy all I want,youngblood" LOL
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »