Reviews for Illjwamh's First Kouyako
evysun chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
awwww how kawaii! _
chang chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Here i am again reiviewing another story and have u noticed it's always digimon? oh well i guess thats the 1 im most famillier with... anyway this story was realy good and i thought that was a good couple so keep it up. wow i write long and sucky reiviews...
bubbleteagal chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
ah, i see...make a sequel! I want to know what happens with their scheme! _ great job so far!
Avada Kedavra chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
*shrieks* That was the best Kouyako I have ever read! I loved it! Write more Kouyakos! ;
driftingstar chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
That was so sweet! It was beautiful! I loved it! And it's so cool of Tai, Sora, Matt, Mimi and Kari to set Izzy and Yolei on a blind date! I wish T.K. was in it though. So that there can be more than one couple! Taiora, Mimato, Takari and Kouyako!
Ireth-Tasartir chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
fabulous, prodigious, i loved it, and its added to my fave list, wich consist of Kouyako and Mishiro fics
DigitalAnimeFox chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
::blinks:: Me...I inspired you? Eii! This was one of the sweetest Kouyakos ever! I would have been the first to review but I was having computer troubles...and now after two weeks, I am back! And what a way to come back! By reading a Kouyako! This is a favorite _ of course :P This was truley written with great skill _ Couldn't have done better hehe! DAF
Takako too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
A KOUYAKO! I don't know what to say but this is sooooo sweet! Leep on writing more Kouyakos!
Jessa Whibley chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
That was kawaii! I love this! You should definately write more Kouyakos! I am most definately adding this to my favorites! - tc
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Kawaii...that was cute. Blind dates are the most amusing types of fics. _ That's sorta what I did in my "Secret Admirerer" fic...it was a blind date type of thing, only Miyako didn't know she was with Koushirou after she met him and vice versa for Koushirou...mainly because it was a costume party.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
this is great! there are NOT enough kouyako fics out there!
with a smile on our lips chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Hope you write more of this one!
Rain Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
That was great! It was so funny! Please tell me there will be a second chapter to this!

Syira
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Kawaii, kawaii, kawaii, kawaii, kawaii...You get the point. Heh heh. That was one of the best Kouyakos that I have read. Definately a favorite!