Reviews for Project Phoenix Season 1: The MacGuffin Affair
Rolando8 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Did you know that I'm obsessed with Orlando from LoEG? And you put him in your story. Thanks!
Mashu the Assassin chapter 64 . 12/31/2007
Wow. I am amazed at the things that are going to happen in project Phoeinix: season 2. SUperman? Agent 47? and a spectacular cinematic flai, The project Phoenix sieres s truly the best LXG fanfic on this site. P.S: Who's Naif?
Master of the Boot chapter 64 . 12/31/2007
Honestly I can't wait for the second Season to begin. Nobody that I know of has ever pulled such a massive crossover and executed it so skillfully. You've included all the best people. You promise a great deal but I know you can pull it off

Salute

X With Some Y chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
I've only read up to four chapters, but this is a really good fanfic. Great job!
Mashu the Assassin chapter 61 . 12/15/2007
GOd. I never expected taht, what the #$ happened to him? why'd he develpo a rurouni kenshin complex of sin atonment? IT makes no sense, and yet, It seems aproppriate as a season finale. Hope Season two's this good.
Master of the Boot chapter 61 . 12/15/2007
Dorian Grey? So the man himself has found God. I have to say that was the greatest shock of all. I want to complement you on this year's season. I can't wait for the next session to begin. I also can't wait to see the meeting of the opposition.

Who loves ya

Master of the Boot chapter 60 . 12/14/2007
Very good story here. The story of the origins of Judas priest were much more fascinating seeing it in the flesh. Abraxas was a real bastard, the SLayer could not have been too brutal.

And you added Kroenen into the action. Even wolverine couldn't bring him down. Very tasteful way to prove Kroenen's deadliness.

And then there were three, Shaun Mona and Priest

I have to say that I can't wait for the season finale and for the next edition of Project PHoenix

Ta

Mashu the Assassin chapter 60 . 12/14/2007
Do it. and some time soon. I want A costas vs Mashu battle!
Mashu the Assassin chapter 59 . 12/7/2007
Hey, so what is this kroenen? I'm suprised on what's goin on.
Master of the Boot chapter 59 . 12/7/2007
I have to say that recruiting Kroenen into the anti-league is a stroke of genius. I can't wait for Kroenen to re-enact the night of long knives.

You're the man

Ta

Master of the Boot chapter 57 . 11/27/2007
Son of a bitch. You were right, the signs were blatant. What thre me off was the D, I'd forgotten Danger was his middle name. Nice bit there. Priest and the international man of mystery are going to have some fun. Also, the bastards took Liz, for that they must die.

I don't know, for some reason you gave me an incentive to return next session. I don't know, call it a very exciting story.

Peace out, Austin

Master of the Boot chapter 56 . 11/24/2007
I have to say that this was quite an entertaining chapter. Your reference to the Pink Panther was really funny, the Police Chief must have put quite a few people in hospital in his day. By the way, I don't know who ADP is, but I'm sure if I wait for the next chapter, I'll find out.

Love, Hello Jerry

Master of the Boot chapter 55 . 11/16/2007
I didn't think that part with Harmony was cheesy. I watched Angel and I know what's she's like. You do a pretty good job at the spy and espionage stuff. Interesting that George Costas has a brother. If I figure out who the mole is I'll keep it to myself.

The wheels turn and the Boot runs

Master of the Boot chapter 54 . 11/12/2007
I like Jenny, she's a perfect match for Barbossa. So George is a gunman, bartender and a monkey finder. He's a man of infinite talents. I like that bit of history between Jack and Hector there. Will Jack make any appearances in this story?

Who loves ya?

Master of the Boot chapter 53 . 11/10/2007
To answer your question, Mina did not sound too flakey. She sounded just fine. She couldn't have asked for a better doctor by the way. I am intrigued by the way she thinks she has the drop on Nemo. We'll see if she really does or if the League is in a world of hurt. Also, I'm dying to see the true meaning of this project phoenix.

I'm there all the way