Reviews for CIRCLE I: The Broken Circle
a2zmom chapter 20 . 3/7
I've read this story in the past, but just wound up rereading it and I felt compelled to comment.

Here's hoping you actually see this!

One of the things I like most about this story is the unreliable narrator aspect of it. That's very hard to pull off, yet you've done it beautifully. Everything here is very much Dick's POV, but is he correct in his assumptions? Probably not. He is obviously hurt by everyone's distrust/dislike towards him but, by his own admission, they don't know the truth. We (and Dick) have no idea what they actually think occurred and it seems Dick is too interested (at least to some extant) in feeling sorry for himself to actually try to find out what anyone knows/thinks happened.

Not that this doesn't make sense. The bat clan is emotionally repressed at best. Even Dick, who is(was) was more open than most of them, still tended to keep secrets upon secrets.

And of course, Dick makes a lot of assumptions, some of which may not be true. For example, at the end, when it appears Bruce has just snubbed Dick. Bruce hasn't seen Dick is many years (I'm personally guessing 17, but we'll see), Dick likely looks pretty bad - he's wearing sunglasses, has a cane, is obviously not in the physical shape he once was, plus Bruce has no reason to assume Dick would be there and most importantly Bruce just woke up out of a coma. And that's what I love about this story. It's important to remember just because Dick thinks something, doesn't make it accurate.

I hope you someday are able to continue it. Or baring that, drop me a line and give me the broad outline of where you were planning to do with this, because I admit it, I'd love to have some of the mysteries cleared up.

It appears Tim was never Robin in this story. Which makes sense, because I suspect if he was, none of this would have happened. He tends to be a clearer thinker than a lot of the bats. Let's face it, Bruce is very emotional but he has no idea how to express it so instead he lashes out and pushes people away.

Anyway, one of the best stories I've read. So, thanks for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh please please please please won't you post the sequel! I'm so in love with this story, and I really want to know how this all turns out!
geekgirl22 chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
I've already read this at this two times in one day! I love the way you write. I hope that you continue because I really want to know what happens next!
Wolf-girl-Artemis chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
So I hardly ever review, but after seeing that you haven't posted a sequel yet, I had to. You have got to continue this, please! It is really awesome! And you left on such an evil cliffie...
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
Oh, I went and looked, but you've posted nothing to do with the sequel in the last two years. I really hope you haven't lost your confidence, or think no one will read it, because looking at your reviews, I certainly don't seem to be the only fan! And plus, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat just dying to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
Ahhhh! Dude, I totally loved your story! I just can't describe how awesome it was! The writing was grammatically correct, and well organised, the plot believable and well woven together, the characters were honest and three dimensional, and the cliff hanger is so killer! I can't wait for the sequel!
IcyMistWhite chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
This was a great Grayson story! But sadly I feel like I'm never going to read Circle II. You last updated in 2011 and now it's two years later...ugh! Great writing, description, character development. I'm off to read High Noon because I like your style so much! Follow this one up with a sequel if you can! Awesome stuff.
danvseveryone chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
I hope the sequel comes out soon. This was great! I love the style and the flow of the story but if I had one complaint it would be that I have no clue what happened to poor Dick. I know it was bad, really really bad and that whatever happened could probably be a story of its own (will it? that would be awsome!) and it involved the league of assassins who the Titans must have really pissed off but other then that nothing. I hope you reveal what happened over the missing years in the next installment.

Till next time,

-Danvseveryone
AJRedRobin chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
I'll have to check to see if the second story has been posted, since I really want to read it. i want to see if Dick survived the attack and whether Bruce realizes that Dick left the hospital. Did he just missed seeing him and Dick misinterpreted the fact that he did not look at him? May not even recognized him at first. Will Bruce even ask for him and then learn that he's missing. What will be Bruce's reaction when he learns it was the League of Assassins that attacked Dick? Can't wait to find out.
Nightingale Heartz chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
This is one of those stories I find myself rereading whenever I'm in need of a good dose of Nightwing. I loved the whole style and flow of the story. Even if it made me miss good ole happy Dick, it was very interested to read this side of him. I keep wondering what was the situation that happened leading to Dick leaving. It's that night he was shot right? I'm just looking forward to this sequel and super excited :D Amazing job!
WolfTail Run chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
hopefully awaiting the sequel )
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
Wow. just wow. What a great fic. Thanks so much for writing it and sticking with if for all this time.

I can't wait to read the next part. You left so much open :)
Anon chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
WOW! Really curious about Part 2! Can't wait!
CrisHowlett chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
I love the way you write, this story is amazing and I'm really glad I managed to keep track of it because you never failed to deliver a great chapter. I actually made this account so I could follow this story :)
Miravisu chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
I foresee another nailbiter. Yup!