Reviews for The Education of Temperance Brennan
R. SMITH chapter 29 . 8/9
Skimball4 chapter 11 . 5/13
Enjoying your story and then you mention Harry Connick, Jr. who is only one of my favorite people!
eire76 chapter 29 . 5/16/2012
eire76 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
I know you wrote this ages ago and it's early on in the story but I'm loving this! I am being thoroughly entertained by the character interactions and situations. You keep it all 'in character' with great skill and write with fluency and ease that not easily found on this site, and is an utmost pleasure to read. I probably won't review every chapter, but thought you'd like to know that your story is still entertaining the masses! (Well, me at least : ) )
coterie2 chapter 29 . 6/16/2010
Sweet story. I really enjoyed it.
MorWeb chapter 29 . 4/2/2010
I've come VERY late to the party. BAMA turned me on to this story. BAMA is an awesome writer, but only has two favorite stories so I thought I should check your's out...I am SO glad I did! Wonderful. Simply. Wonderful.~MorWeb
Alicat76 chapter 29 . 2/22/2010
I really loved this story :) I'm so glad you continued with it until the end x
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
I was just thinking like an hour ago how Booth should sit Bones down to watch Forrest Gump. That was twilight zone freaky! Cute chapter too :)
Agatha-Naomi chapter 27 . 11/30/2009
This is a phenominal story. favorites#
Daniyell37 chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
i love timeline! one of my favorite movies ever. cannot picture bones watching it though lmao
chelsea1234 chapter 29 . 10/19/2009
This was a beautiful story. Thankyou :)
chloeg24 chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
I really liked it. Can you write a sequel with extra Parker though? :)
ShallowAim chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I loved it. The ending was...I don't even have the words...Perfect!

karaokejunkie chapter 29 . 7/4/2009
This was a beautiful story! I am glad you took the time to write it. Thank you for keeping me entertained and doing such a wonderful job! I am hoping to read plenty more from you.

Thanks again!
iamladyliberty chapter 29 . 7/4/2009
you really did a wonderful job with this story. so lovely. excellent banter, really spot on.

thanks for writing.