Reviews for In, Out and Everything in Between
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Nice job! I love the little addition to teh ep.
reader chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hilarious and adorable! Here by way of a recs page.
Habita chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
UST, I love it! :-) You wrote it perfectly, I really enjoyed reading your fic, it was fabulous!

Thanks for sharing!
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Unbelievable sexual tension in there! This was so definetly missing from that episode. And you wrote them perfectly in charcter.

I had to laugh at the bits where she was checking out his ass. "Watch out where you point that ass, you could poke someone's eye out!" I mean come on, that was just hilarious!

Brilliant stuff Nian, another one for my favs list.
I love BB chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
If I could scream in delight i would! Yeah, you!
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Awesome! "Watch out where you point that ass, you could poke someone's eye out!" HAhaha!
sarie-belle chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
loved it but its a little confusing

sarie-belle
Mizackles chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was pretty near perfect BB for me.

Loved the last line.

More asap!
theevildebatebanshy chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
omg that was so funny! I love "squint humour" adn ff.

which at the momen is getting me out of debate.
jaed621 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Such an interesting setting for sexual tension! This is a good chapter, the observation between them and the attraction, I certainly hope you're going to continue it because there's plenty of possibility here. Love the socks, the rat scene and the touching, great job, please keep writing, I look forward to more.
HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Heh heh heh...that was amusing! You should definitely write a sequel to this! An interesting twist would be to have Brennan freak out a little in the tunnel - in Kathy Reichs' books she's claustrophobic - and then Booth could, you know, be Booth, and sort her out. There's always room for a little fluff :) Great job on the story anyway :)

Amy :)
avevale chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
There, I found it! :) I'm so damn proud of you :) All of your stories haunt my mind for hours.. This one too! I love the little details [sliding up his pants, ghehehe] and the ending is great, don't worry I hope you'll win this one girl! x
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Where do I start? So many things about this that i like. First, it's a great episode. Second, you talked about Booth's butt. Third, you threw in some great ST. Forth, booth has the bones socks (I have socks with skulls...Goldy has seen them)...Fifth, 'keeping his mind out of the gutter' line was absolutly GREAT! And sixth, you put in Tick Tock Three...too freakin' funny.

~W~
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
niah1988,

** AS much as it pains me to NOT do a true review...alas, I must remain biased so...

Thank you for your entry into this month's Cullen's Bull-Pen Challenge. Your ff has been read by official (sounds important huh!) April judge: ~BonesDBchippie. Good Luck and hope all your daydreams are filled with B&B "Little Moments"! **

~G :D

[April '07 Judges: BonesDBchippie & Seralis]
Amasayda chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow - what can I say?

I just loved it - it's "a little (but very impressive) moment". And I think it was clever of you to choose "The woman in the tunnel" background!

It was perfect - they were stuck together in that small and narrow pipe and nothing else could have happened than for the sexual tension to rise! I'm still smiling. :) The physical nearness between the two was just awesome and you wrote it perfectly!

But ... my favorite part will be Booth talking about what a rat is and Brennan's answer to that: "Told you, everyone's a squint at heart."

As for the last sentences, they were a wonderful ending to a very successful first CBPC-contribution!

Keep this up!