Reviews for Shards of Twilight: A Drabble Collection
Neelof chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Your stories are always wonderful, and these are no exception! Just finished reading through all the stories and all were brilliant. Each had their own humor, whether it be dark or light, and each a very much in-character touch. Please keep up the good stories! The fact you write BL only makes it better.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Somehow, the way you describe their kisses makes me even more infatuated with kisses, they're so simple and meaningful. I just, I just wish I could figure out the meaning behind most of them. And you know, I got a bit "lost" at the end. xD

Are you going to be writing more? (please say 'YES')
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Yes! Riku is our masochistic pretty boy! x3 I felt that Riku was being rather cruel in this drabble...he's asking for the pain, ahh~ so masochistic indeed~ (Give it to him Roxas! *w*)
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
liked the light humour in this...and I liked the way you warped it into something sweeter at the end...though I must admit, I know near nothing about online games. xD
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
oh! Oh! OH! I should've known from the title! I don't think I'll ever think of who attempted suicide. It's just...they both could've and couldn't have at the same time...argh! I don't know! I know I like the blood though..*shot*
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
*headdesk* I like this side of RokuRiku too...Roxas is such a perv~ *blush*
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
It's well written works like this that make me unable to choose between Sora and Roxas. TAT I feel so sorry for poor Riku. (I'll admit I like it when he's in situations like those. xD) and the contrast just makes it all the more painful.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
xD I thought it was a bit funny, I mean, it's kinda hard to imagine paper cranes in a place like that, but there it was and it's just, a little ironic. (I smiled with glee when Riku came in. ~)
tewak chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
love love love all these drabbles.

very lovely and sweet.
FireCookie chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
well.i like them,all of them ;3.I like Collections x3.I found the one where the orgy members walked in on them funny xD"
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
aw man so close~ hahah
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
...ahahahhahah o wow i think my favorites were...Axel...Demyx...hahah Zexy's was kinda funneh~..haha Xaldin's made me laugh hahah *claps*
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
aww yay~ hahaha Soriku~ that was cute Roxas ish so rough with poor Riku hahahha
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
I really liked this. The details, the wording... Lovely~

Looking forward to more! :D

ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 5 . 4/28/2007

These two are so adorable together! _

Anywho great last two chapters! This one was sweet while number four was dark and twisted! Haha.

Great job as usual! Keep it up!