Reviews for As We See It
smashingmolko chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
I know my review is probably a bit late, but I just had to tell you how beautiful I thought this was. You're such a talented writer, I couldn't get enough of reading this!
TheSadMachine chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Gah! This is just really good! .
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
So cute! I was always fond of this pairing. I liked your take on it!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Why does she apologise? Hinata has never done anything to wrong Neji, whilst he, on the other hand, has raped(!), beaten, emotionally abused and scorned her. Throughout this fic, he's felt sorry for himself and taken it out on the one person, who doesn't deserve it. In real life, we wouldn't call this cute, but lock him up!
I'm sorry, I can't see any romance, only obsession, and Hinata deserves much better.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Why should she marry her rapist?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Neji doesn't deserve any sympathy after this. She said no and he didn't stop - all trust is betrayed. I'm not sure if it was a completed rape, but it was an intended one, and after this there can be no love.
lily chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Hinata shouldn't stutter that much. Maybe on the first or second word, but unless she has a speech impediment, there is no reason why she would keep stuttering while she is already in the middle of her speech.
trinity456 chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Loved it! :D
I also like how hanabi is not a horrible brat in this one :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
god, this was so beautiful and perfect. everything is exactly how i imagined their relationship to be and ugh, thank you for writing this. please write more nejihina because the world needs more of this beautifully angsty pairing
Piccadally chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Beautiful I wish you'd add more.
Piccadally chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
That was BEAUTIFUL. I wish you'd write more it's amazing.
Piccadally chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Neji's an idiot. ;-; I really like thes last two lines. A bit confusing as to what Neji did but I suppose I'll find out jn later chapters.
Piccadally chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
You really have a way of writing emotions that is very interesting and more realistic in a way than most other writings I've seen around this website these days. You should be proud of that skill.
Piccadally chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I really like how you described how both of them thought of the rock. It shows their differences in thinking and is a really really nice and clever touch.
Asongavnuy chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
excellent, love the slow progress of the story as well as the happy ending. :)