Reviews for On the Run
beazlerat chapter 10 . 7/27
Loved it!
sbmcneil chapter 10 . 6/16
Amazing story! I really liked how proactive and protective Sirius was towards Harry. Peter really is despicable!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 4/17
i like the role sirius played in this!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
I like this concept except the characters are WAY 2 dimensional in this. In real life it's not always *good* vs *light like this and I prefer fanfics that pickup on that concept.

This is like a total die hard Republican which I once was that believed America is a whiteman's country and all Blacks should work on farms or go back to Mexico and that all citizens should join the military to do their duty and fight in pointless wars and that America has the right to interfere with any nation it wishes as long as it's in the name of *security* and *safety* from terrorists!

All women should be against abortion and should be a house slave forever! All Blacks should be sub serving of the master race. *can you figure out which race that is?*

But then I have realized that not all Republicans are like that either just what they allow to air on TV and radio like Rush and Bush who are buddy buddy together.
KiwiSaladFace chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
I love you, I love this, and now I just want the rest of the books to be redone by you ;)
Slytherin Potter Black chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
this story was absolutely amazing i am disappointed there won't be a sequel but thats your choice
tinyhobbit chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Aww that was wonderful! Great job! :)
Sirius Padfoot chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
I loved that story! Brilliant job ang thank you for sending Peter to Azkaban and freeing Sirius. Yay now Harry can actually have a happier life with Sirius! Great job on everything, one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Wonderful job on writing too.
Theblackbook chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Nice story!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Please write a sequel, this story was amazing x
Lexi chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I've read a lot of Sirius adopts Harry stories but this...this is the first story I've read where peter kidnaps Harry. Well done.
kittensgalor chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Go Padfoot!
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I'm interested enough to read on!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
wow that was funny! I can just imagin him standing there in the vet office as the notorious Sirius Black-... ha. Love this !
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I really really like this story! I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews... I wonder whether Harry took his wand with him or not.