Reviews for Story Not Found
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Is their more to this story or is it complet
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh gawd. Neji isn't getting married or something is he? O_O

Keep writing!

~M.I.
I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
i'm confused... and I read it twice. What news was Lee supposed to give them? or was it not a one-shot?... well there was not "and they lived happily ever after" so assume so... btw i loved the "once upon a time"
RofS chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This is a really, really good story! I hope you update soon!

...The first time I read through it, I was so confused. Like, what Prince Charming? But I'm stupid that way.
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hahah, I can so see Lee marching up to them and scolding them for defying Gai-sensei. XD
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw, that last part was seeping with utter cuteness~! 8DD Can't wait for more. :)
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
oH! I thought it was one-shot, but I noticed that it was missing "the happy ending" part. haha! I feel stupid. I didn't even notice that it wasn't complete.

As I told you that I'm going to read it later on or tomorrow. I decide to step a side my other doings to put your story first. So here I am reviewing your great first chapter.

On with the "about the chapter" thingy: What can I say? I have noticed that Lee had always a special part in your story. And that was kind of you. Because some authors don't care about Lee anymore. Is it because he doen't look Neji? Well, actually he doesn't look Neji at all. But he is kind of cool too. He's Taijutsu and all. I want to say that your very kind to let him in, in your story.

I like the way you make the plot too. Some people hate to read long paragaraphs, but I found it very interesting to read. The words are very much emphasize and the way the words are placed. The story is nice to read. And the scenery, you type it as it was like you can see them. It was like-real-. Yeah, that's the word.

Well, as I said in every review that I have gave to you. And you'll probably will see in every review that I'll be giving to you. "I am looking forward to your next chapter." And I am looking forward in how will you make it a fairytale kind of story.

LeFoxy