Reviews for Problem Flowers
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Hmm, don't know if that should be rated a T...

I'm really into present tense at the moment, it creates a lot of atmosphere, yes/no?

Very well written, cannot stress that enough. I loved her whole 'Hmm, flowers aren't perfect here...' Shows her personality very clearly.

Poor Chase. He should stop getting walked over, 'cept I really don't think he can help it. He loves her too much :(
mo chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
aw poor chase, come on you have to write more!
Dani chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Loved it!
Ann Kathrynn chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This was -and there simply is no other way to describe it- amazing. Fantastic job!
blackend chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
How sad. Jk. Nice job.
chimericanchild chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
:O I think this should have a more mature rating, but this is very good. Cameron's sort've selfish that way. :P
Candylovin Fehrian chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow! That was intense. Nice to see how Cameron would think about things. Yet it is still sad... How about a sequel? Or a next chapter... ;-)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
they are the best pairing right now and this is really beautiful
Huddyalways-24-BK-MA chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Good! _
Tazzy chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Aw! Very sweet and well written.
fluffy2001 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow, this is great! After Act Your Age now I'm actually rooting for these two, so it's really great to see something like this. It is picture perfect and it integrates the words of that under bed scene so perfectly. I highly recommend writing more of these two because you seem to really understand these characters.
wherethelightis chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I really love this.

I've been getting so mad at Cameron in the show because she's been such a bitch, and this made me forgive her for all of that.

I've also been getting mad at Chase for completely giving in to her, although that's not entirely his fault (in my opinion), and this fic played that out really well too.

Great job!
January-21 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Amazing!... i love the style, the modd, everything