Reviews for Don't forget, ya ain't alone, darlin'
subasish halder chapter 29 . 1/30/2013
i love your jean/logan stories... would u be happy if someday i print a few copies of your story series and distribue them to my friends? of course your name would be printed at the bottom of the book as author. i really really appreciate and love you for writing such stories of jean and logan, because films do almost nothing about them.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 29 . 5/7/2011
This was a great chapter and a great story please do a sequel with the kids older.
Lord R chapter 27 . 12/30/2009
This is horrid.
pwrmom2 chapter 29 . 4/29/2009
I just discovered this story and I loved it. You did a great job. I've always loved Jean and Wolverine and you hit the nail on the head with the soullmates thing. In my opinion, Jean was just too loyal to dump Scott for Logan, so I love how you managed to do it. (I still like scott, just love Wolfie). Anyway, loved the entire story and I must say I really loved the last bedroom scene with Jean and Wolverine, how the beast inside was trying to come out and play with it's mate while Logan was sleeping...too funny. The ending bar scene was great because I loved the banter between teh two in the movies, so like Logan, I'm glad it can carry on. (not to mention the nod to history of "stay away from my girl"
Matteic chapter 29 . 1/19/2009
Thank you, it's 14 past midnight and I have to get up at 8 tomorrow. It's been some months since I haven't been glued to a story, telling myself "just another chapter and I go to bed" (oh, yeah).

Very good story. Not too long, not too short, credible, endearing, angst, everything. Very good job with all the psychology stuff (yes, when I'm tired, I speak like Logan. Maybe caused by being in his head for two hours).

*yawns* I'd like to write a lot more nice things to you, but too tired. Sorry. Really great story. Best I ever read with Family!Logan, and I mean best by far.
xScottx chapter 29 . 8/24/2008
You make me hate Scott...AND THATS MY NAME IN REAL LIFE!
jadesabre75 chapter 29 . 9/4/2007
Loved the story. Good job!
CaptMacKenzie chapter 29 . 8/14/2007
you know, I really love the plots to all your stories and the strong emotions you put into them. And having studied German for a semester or two myself and gotten frustrated with the differences in grammar, I appreciate how well you've done with our language. You manage to convey your meanings fairly accurately ... most of the time.

However, the grammar IS atrocious despite all your efforts (sorry!) and it is difficult to wade through your convoluted sentences sometimes, which is why I've avoided reading the sequels you've done with "Changes." I enjoyed the original story, but it took me forever to read it because of the language problems and I don't want to do that again. I tried this story because it seemed a bit shorter (or so I thought), and while I think you've improved, most of the basic problems are still there in your writing.

So I have an offer: I may not have time to read and review the previously-posted chapters on your current WIPs, but I could probably beta your chapters for you from now on - just send them to me right before they're ready to go public and I'll proofread them for you, changing only the grammar and leaving the creative bits up to you. Even for the average college-educated American, I have a better grasp of the English language than most people I know, and since I'm a teacher I'm used to correcting papers! Send me a PM if you like the idea.

Postscript: Welcome to the good ol' USA! Hope you're having fun!
Tmctflyboy chapter 29 . 8/11/2007
loved the story. what comic was the bar scene from?
JeanGreyakaPhoenix chapter 29 . 8/4/2007
Very, very nice, but I hoped that it wold last longer. Well, it was very good, it's nice that Logan and Scott made peace.
Blue Phoenix 217 chapter 29 . 8/4/2007
aww sweet will there be a sequel? have fun in the USA.
mamaXunicorn chapter 29 . 8/3/2007
aw that was such a good ending! im sad to see this story go!
Joy Howlett chapter 29 . 8/3/2007
Good chapter! That's funny how Logan has sex with Jean in his sleep. LOL! That was a good scene with Jean and Logan when they're trying to go to bed. Good ending too. I have that particular issue that has the bar scene. I can picture it. Okay, now I'm off to read your other story. Have a safe flight!
JeanGreyakaPhoenix chapter 28 . 8/3/2007
WOW! I'm so glad they are happy again. A little weird that Scott did not show up the hall chapter. Not that I'm complaining. Good chapter! Love it. I'm still trying to publish my own story, but this things harder than a math test(something that I'm worst at). Please, a good 29 chapter and no

Epilogue, I beg you.
Joy Howlett chapter 28 . 8/2/2007
How sweet! Good chapter once again. I'm glad Jean and Logan have made up and that Mikey is okay. Hopefully Logan and Scott can get along, somewhat. Upadate soon.