Reviews for i'M eYE CaNDy UR nOt!
Deathbringer88 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Deathbringer88 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
lol YOU OUT TO HAVE GONE NAKED!
Deathbringer88 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
so good its Auh-dorable :D
Deathbringer88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
AmAzinG i LOVE the mother-daughter thing its just LOVUNG and u love how it has i diary entry cant wait to read more
Cleopatra Knight chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Are you ever going to update this story or have you abandoned it?
Green Index Card chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
holy crap. oxford is not in new york. LOL I AM CRACKING UP SO FREAKIN HARD. no offense.
SPNAngel16 chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
this is awesome plz update soon!
Princess Sidney chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
write more please
requilibrium12 chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
erm, Oxford's in London, England - which isnt in NYC, USA where Henry lives. *weird look* and i dont really think that Ian would giggle. yay ok
rhapsodyflower chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Aw! I love the way you tell your stories, your style is so unique! I like the little Daphne thought interruptions, so cute! And I could just imagine that scream, painful but still very sweet! Keep it up ur an awesome storyteller!

Oh yeah glad u like my profile ur the first person to compliment it! Thanx so much! :)
LLama77me chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
igt is not the worlds smallest violien playing cuz mrcrabs has the worlds smallest violen siu! uuhmpha i know where this storys going no no i wont let u stop the terror no!
LLama77me chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
hullaballoo
rhapsodyflower chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
“What? Ya got something against my homies on my pj’s?”

LOL! I LOVE that line! Thy're my homies too...well except the telletubbies they freak me out. Anyway super cute chapter absolutely love it as always. Can't wait for your next update and I'm so glad you're not one of those people who starts a story and doesn't finish it! U ROCK! :)

By the way - saw your profile, I love Parent Trap as well and I agree only good thing Lohan ever made. :P
LLama77me chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
i like hot dogs! specially with mustard how bout u rhapsodyflower? do u like hot dogs? u know we r the only 2 reviewing this story? i say we band together and destroy the ant ppl! so neway daphne should dye her hair orange with tye dye ends in the next chapter why? mwahahahaa gloria man can't get that song out of my head its in little women the movie which is good and so is the book did u know what a girl wants the movie only got two stars? u could make a screenplay out of this if u wanted aren't u going 2 take that class in the ninth grade?
rhapsodyflower chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
love it love it love it love it