Reviews for Our Hearts Beat as One
Littlehexy12 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Got me crying. Well done.
Uncertain chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hmmm... So all of team 7 took the crazy pills this time?
The Masked Idiot chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
When it said I forgive thee, to clarify it meant/implied they went to heaven? I liked how you wrote the story and the idea.
Keisuke-Osoka chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I LOVE THE STORY! i wish i had drawing skills, there are so many scenes that i want to have a visual of! simply amazing!
chaosinthecosmos chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Dark and angsty, I loved it!

I am concerned about one thing though...why do all three go crazy? I mean Sakura...really? What happened to her? :P

I can't get over how dark and angsty this was...but at the same time so sweet too.

This is officially one of my favorite fanfics now.

Ohh and btw, I really loved the ending.
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Hell freakin yeah! I wanted to cry for them when they were dying! I nearly did!

I hate the fact that all that crap happened to them, but I'm glad they had each other throughout all of it! I've read stories where Naruto gets banished because of something stupid, Sasuke's King of the Stick-In-Ass Squad, and Sakura's Queen Bitchy Banshee of Konoha. I !HATE! those stories most times!

This one tugged my heartstrings! And I mean TUGGED! I loved it for the fact that they were always together! (I love the Team Seven threesome-ness!)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Wow, that was amazingly intense and I loved it, really. It's just, so, accurate, I think. I don't know, but great piece! I hope you have done a sequel, I'll have to go look! D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
disturbing, deep and sad
Sunpies chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Sakura licked blood! She's going to get AIDS!

BTW, what manga have you been reading? It's obviously not Naruto. I can forgive a lot of things (I can actually see Sakura having some kind of breakdown) but it's like you stuck Team Seven's personalities in a blender and then redistributed as you saw fit. Sasuke was the kindest one there... There's something wrong with that picture. Terrible characterization is something I'm afraid can't be forgiven.

Also, your conventions could use some work. "Threw" is not "through". Read your piece again and see if you can't make the writing itself a little better.
Lady Kementari chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
OK.

Just as a warning, my review might come off a bit harsh but I think this needs to be said.

As far as I can tell, the only similarities between your characters and the characters from Naruto are their names.

I suppose that a serious enough event might break Sakura and Naruto to those levels, but you never mentioned or detailed an event like that. The characterization of Naruto present here is completely diametrically opposed to his characterization in the manga and anime. The character is optimistic and forward looking. He *loves* his village; you don't want to be Hokage if you hate the place. Despite the abuse he suffered as a child, he is still cheerful and has this amazing ability to give people hope and to change them in positive ways.

Furthermore, Sakura just does not seem like the type of character that would have some kind of psychotic breakdown. She might have the whole "Inner Sakura", but that is more of a signal of her childishness. She had relatively normal childhood; she grew up in a time of peace and did not have a lot of exposure to death. (Unlike some characters, Kakashi for example. It would be a lot more realistic if he had some psychotic breakdown.)

Finally, since when did Sasuke get so close to the other two? During the anime and manga he is portrayed as being very detached from the other two. He gets closer to the two, it's true, but not *that* close.

Please do not take this a flame. I am just trying to point out some problems I saw with this fic.
DarkHeartlessAngel chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
I loved this story so much! It made me cry! I cant wait for the sequal if you decide to make one. If not it's okay. Oh boy,I'm rambling..hehe..I'll stop now. But thanks for the story it's going on my favs. Never stop writing!
imnofangirl chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
im cring...*snif* and*hic* that was every well writen*wonders off and sobs*
noname00 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
that was somewhat intense

to think i've seen this fic multiple of times but i refused to read it for the simple fact that i just didn't want to read a horror/angst fic. in a way im glad that i took forever to read this but yet sad that its now over...

your fic was just great and you are quite the author
Tsubomi chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
WOW..Just WOW _
deathgod-121 chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
god damn that was good, i really like how you protrated everyone and that they would always stick together through thick and thin, even death. that just shows how strong a bond they should have especially in the actual story line. anyways i cant wait for the sequel to come out, i really look forward to it.