Reviews for It All Went Wrong
Landwing chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I only just found this little story, and it was very touching. I have lived in several different houses, and some really do feel more welcoming than others. And sometimes I've wished the welcoming houses knew I appreciated them. So thanks for the story.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That was wonderful. I truly enjoyed this story being from the houses point of view. It took a great imagination to write this as well as you did. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i loved it, it was original and so i have to agree it's about time someone wrote a story from the houses point of view, and i'm glad it was you.
Majs chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Okay, why you haven't posted this earlier is beyond me. If it is because you didn't think your story was any good, you where terrible wrong. It is really good and original and I liked it very much.

I like it when people aren't affraid to try something new... "out of the box" whatever... I'm like those kids who, like when they paint by numbers, paint like 1 to 2 to 3 and so on. And by that get a normal picture (nothing wrong with normal, it can just get boring). But then sometimes people like you come along and paint 6 to 19 to 2 and thereby get a beautiful and original picture. (Of cause I get that drawing it like that can go horrible wrong... like when you end up with a clown when you where going for a hug... although we all know how difficult it apparently can be to make hugs.)

Anyway, I think I might just have gone overboard with the babbling. And you think I've overthough the whole story too, right? I knew it, I should just have left it with "I really liked your story!" and moved on... moving on... (Of cause first after sending you a hug... *hugs*... Because even I can make webhugs. Hugs aren't really that difficult... Wow, somebody should really tell Kripke that...)
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Truly original! Haven't seen anything from the house's perspective before. That was cool.
adder574 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Loved it. It was really unique.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This was wonderful! :)

I really enjoyed the POV. Hey, if people can write fics from the Impala's POV, why not their old house, lol? ;)

As a kid, I used to love a book about a house, "The Little House," I think it was called, lol. This kind of reminds me of it, with the added bonus of it being a Supernatural piece! *grin*

Awesome work! :)