Reviews for Good Memories
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wonderful!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
cute cute! very cute! :))
kitty j chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Hello Starlight,

Sweet. This is the Logan I've always loved. Funny, sexy, demanding, supportive, understanding and hiding in the closet. It would be fine if it was my closet, but hey, that would make me a major cougar. Meow. Grrrrrr! Now I'm off for more of your work.

kitty j
sentimentalsmiles chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aw...i read this story over and over again...adorable
revchick86 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
love it!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That is hilarious. And this must have been when Jamie was conceived! Fabulous!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
great story!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I Love it! What a wonderful story!
acemac chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i am laughing hysterically from the lines about lor and logans good bye it was hillarious
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Loved it! So sweet!
LexieCoop chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
wow! it's all i can say...it's a good wow but still def. a wow.
rawrrry chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man I loved that ending. AHAHAHAHA!
cathyrock chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Loved it. loved it all. It was really funny and well-written.
sedlakova chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
good one! his automatic reply to lor was hysterical :) wish i could actually watch season 7 (not here yet!) but fics like these make it really hard to wait!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I love this story. When I watch that particular episode, I am actually thinking that one of you guys will write something about this particular scene. I guess I was right. What you wrote is so fitting.

For awhile, I thought you are going to abandon any Rogan theme due to the spoilers thats been circulating in the web. When I came across your other story (the anti-rogan), I skim through it but what it entails just totally broke my heart. I just couldn't read it and the thought of it bothered me for weeks. You are such a good writer that you had me convinced IT can actually happen [*shudders*].

To stumble across a new fic of yours, I had to read the reviews first :D . My heart actually burst from pure joy that despite your previous feelings, you were able a construct a highly entertaining smuff (i particularly love that word you coined). I am still hoping for a happy ending for them. If things dont go as plan, then I can count "Perfect Timing" as my 8th Season.

Write more Rogan stories. I beg you! [*lol*]