Reviews for Sleepless in Seattle
Domestic-Goddess chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
It's Raining Men is a Weather Girls song. Geri did another version.
Cyber69 chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
Really good story! I loved it!
Raistlin chapter 4 . 8/20/2002
Uhmmmmmmmmm... Thats great. I can imagine all szenes, when they mad, when they play and and and. But... isnt Michiru trusting CJ a bit to fast? (i would had slept her in her face, when she had come after me) And why do CJ and Haruka knew each other? Are they maybee sisters? But thats not so important, I really liked your story *gg* so keep writing
Belle chapter 4 . 2/10/2002
That was so sweet! Unlike some stories that start off well and then slam dunk the ending with something trite and dumb, this story was consistently wonderful from beginning to end! Keep up the good work! )
Kitty Calnan chapter 4 . 1/21/2002
That's so sweet! *weep*
CSMars chapter 4 . 1/10/2002
yeah! this is soooooo cute! write more!
SoulSister chapter 4 . 11/17/2001
omg, that was so kawaii! good job! _;
Eidolongirl chapter 4 . 10/18/2001
;_; that was SO BEAUTIFUL!*sniff*
Bienebiene chapter 4 . 7/23/2001
Hi my Darling! That's a wonderful story, I love it! Even the tears came to me *crying*. A miracle-full idea and in the same way miracle-fully tells! I could never write so well. I hope you keep on writing so fantastic stories! In Love, yours Angel!
Flutsch chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Oh, what a story! It's very good for the beginning, but how will it go on? And why aren't Michiru and Haruka together? Please write more, I'm so curious!
sailoreuropa44 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
where's the rest?
Bienebiene chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
HI Cloud!

Ein sehr guter Beginn einer Geschichte, die sehr vielversprechend zu sein scheint. Etwas traurig, dass Michiru und Haruka getrennt sind, doch ich hoffe, du lässt sie noch zusammenkommen, sonst... *ggg*

Aber unheimlich witzig geschrieben, du hast einen guten Stil!

Ich warte auf deine nächsten Kapiteln, hdgdl, Bienebiene!
Tenshi no Kaiou chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
interesting. please write more.
Maria chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Hurry up and write more, dumbhead!
LesbianNoodLe chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
ME WANT MORE! WAAAAHHHHHHHH! COME ON! KEEP WRITING! I LOVE IT SO FAR! MORE MORE MORE MORE! IT'S TOO SHORT!